“Good Rolls Found in Tulsa”
Review of Sushi Train

Sushi Train
Ranked #165 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This was a fun place. The sushi rolls come around the counter on a train. There was a good selection of rolls to pick from. My wife ordered Tariyaki Chicken off the menu. It was also good. I only had the rolls, but look forward to trying some tuna or yellow tail next time. The place was packed on a Friday night. There were families, college student, etc. A nice mix of customers. Service was pretty good despite the crowd. Looked like they do a good take out business too.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I was so glad we stopped here. We walked right in and got a booth next to the Sushi train. It was fun watching the men make the sushi and the train going around and around. The prices were listed on the wall so you knew per plate how much you were spending. We really enjoyed the "Pink lady" sushi, it was delicious. They also had a kid's dessert made our of rice krispie treats, fruit roll up and gummy bears that looked like sushi. I would recommend this to anyone! I tried the chicken teriyaku entree, it was cooked excellent!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Prices and taste are the best for sushi in town! There is next to no wait. The alternatives for non-sushi lovers are great. Salmon is so yummy and my granddaughter loves the kids menu. Lisa Cox

Reviewed December 30, 2011

you're going for the novelty of it. It's kinda fun grabbing your dinner off of a moving train!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I wouldn't say the sushi is the best I've ever had....but, it's not bad and you can try so many different kinds, see them in front of you and have a great time! Definitely worth a stop while you're in the area.

Been to Sushi Train? Share your experiences!