“Consistent Fantastic Service”

Ranked #15 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Tulsa
Mansfield, Texas
“Consistent Fantastic Service”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I am a regular at this Starbucks and of many of the ones that I have been to around the nation, this is one of the best Starbucks for service. One of the baristas, Joseph, is consistently in a cheery good mood even on the earliest of mornings. It is nice to be greeted and treated well in the morning, especially if you're not in the mood to go to work that day. The coffee is always fantastic, and while it is STILL a chain coffee place, as of yet I have not a single complaint about this Starbucks that I visit on almost a daily basis. Sometimes I wish that this one had a drive thru in the mornings, especially when it's cold, but the personalities inside make up for the lack of the drive-thru on the outside. I am pleased with this Starbucks overall. I will keep coming back on a weekly, if not almost daily basis.

• Visited November 2013

Tulsa
“Starbucks 91st & Riverside”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Good service. Consistent beverages. Friendly staff. Nice sitting area for visiting. Wish they had a drive thru.

Visited July 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Regular”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

i came from Portugal where the coffee is real strong and tasty. Starbucks it´s not bad, but nothing special for me.

Visited November 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Rarely bad service, always good coffee”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

One of our favorite Starbucks to visit. It's located close to our house and only on a rare occasion do we receive poor service. Even when it does occur I think it's only due to training a new barista. Me and my wife really enjoy visiting this location. My only wish is that it had a drive through.

Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in town”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Service was excellent and product is always consistantly good. Coffee is alweays hot and served with a smile. Other products are displayed in an attention getting manner. Surroundings are pleasant and attractive.

Visited January 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!