“Yummy Saturday Brunch”
Review of Savoy Restaurant

Savoy Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Description: Serving Tulsa for over 90 years, Savoy takes pride in preparing over 100 items from scratch using the finest ingredients available. Share one of our famous cinnamon rolls with friends and family before enjoying a delicious breakfast or lunch selection. Open 7 days a week!
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Savoy for the first time on a Saturday morning. There was a short wait when we arrived (take a number- if there's a wait when you visit). The decor is simple diner decor- nothing fancy but the food was very good. We got eggs, bacon home fries and toast- great portion sizes and very homemade tasting- especially the bread. The coffee was great but the highlight was the famous cinnamon roll! Delectable!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

A fantastic little diner that is family owned. They make everything from scratch, even their salad dressings! They have specials everyday. Thursday's they have a turkey/dressing dinner that is just like grandma makes with all the trimmings. Yum! They have a great spinach salad and of course breakfast. They make homemade cinnamon rolls that are out of this world. I've eaten there many, many times and still haven't sampled the entire menu. You are sure to have a good meal whatever you order :) now I'm hungry...

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed an awesome breakfast this morning at the Savoy Restaurant. It's nothing fancy to look at ... just an old-time cafe located in an old shopping center. But you know what they say about judging a book by its cover. The Savoy serves one of Tulsa's best breakfasts and that's why the parking lot is always packed. Eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hash browns, grits, biscuits & gravy, pancakes, and cinnamon rolls. It's all simply delicious! And the waitresses really hustle and make sure to keep the cups filled with smooth, rich, hot coffee. If you're looking for a great breakfast, I highly recommend the Savoy!

1  Thank Dan N
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant with family for decades. The cinnamon rolls are amazing. Other favorites are the stew, and if you are lucky enough to be there on a day they serve it....New England Boiled Dinner. Also Greek chicken dinner. Very lemony with a ton of oregano. And the dinner rolls......oh, and the pie. It's home cooking at it's finest.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I confess that breakfast is my favorite meal for "eating out," but because my mornings are almost always rushed, I am unable to have breakfast in restaurants very often. Therefore, when I am able to experience my favorite restaurant meal, I am sure to go to a great venue. The Savoy in Tulsa meets my criterion perfectly. The omelets are really good--especially when they are served with the Savoy's specially prepared salsa. The country ham is a great side dish--the full portion is so big I am glad they offer a half portion. On those occasions when I am in a healthy dining state of mind, oatmeal at the Savoy is delicious--so much so I forget it is "healthy." Biscuits and country gravy are a specialty at this fine neighborhood restaurant, but the menu item that puts the Savoy on the map is the HUGE and really tasty cinnamon roll. Sometimes, my friends and I divide a cinnamon roll four ways--kind of a breakfast dessert--but the cinnamon rolls are so good, it is not easy to share even a bite.

I highly recommend breakfast at the Savoy. It is a Tulsa dining experience that will inspire you to return time and again.