“Yummmm!”

Freckles Frozen Custard LLC
Ranked #31 of 36 Dessert in Tulsa
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Frozen custard is so rich and creamy, better than ice-cream, maybe. All the menu treats are great, Crazy cowboy is my favorite.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Gina at Freckles (51st and Harvard) did an unbelievable job on my "Princess" birthday cake. She truly is an artist. I plan to use her for any and every cake I will ever need. Not only is the decorating top notch, the frozen custard is to die for. I had a four tiered cake: cinnamon, coconut, chocolate peanut butter, and vanilla with raspberries. Guests raved most about the cinnamon.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great frozen custard at a quaint 50's looking stand. Very good service. A little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

You can't go wrong at Freckles. Daily flavors, concretes with LOTS of "stuff" in them, and the best tasting vanilla to begin with. What could be better? My wife and I like to stop here at the end of a date night and bring some home to our kids to share. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We love to go to Freckle's for a cold treat on a hot day (or even when it isn't hot) although we go to the location on 71st street by Sam's. They always have vanilla and chocolate custard and usually one other "flavor of the day."

I always get the Snappy Turtle Sundae but with chocolate custard - chocolate custard, hot fudge, caramel, pecans, whipped cream, and a cherry. My husband always gets the Strazmatazz - a vanilla custard concrete with strawberries and cheese cake.

I don't think you can go wrong with whatever combination you order