“My Money! Why Didn't I Get Anything In Return?”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #822 of 1,315 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“My Money! Why Didn't I Get Anything In Return?”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Look, if you are looking for some too-sugary coffee, a long wait, snooty employees that like to say "We don't do that", eat a nice tuna sand which with bread so crunchy you'll need to see your dentist afterwards AND pay 15 dollars of your hard earned monies for said experience, EAT HERE< But if you like to be glad that you have eaten, and feel okay about your monetary corporate endorsements, it would help to remember your best friend works here, or, cook at home. A Starbucks knock-off, headquarters in a crime ridden middle American city, this is a non-beneficial franchise for humanity, the numbers do not even equal zero, -3

Visited September 2012

Texas
“You know what you will get”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Cold weather called for a place always having soup. This small Panera Bread fit the bill. We enjoy their half sandwich & soup special. Hard to leave without a loaf of bread and/or a sweet treat.

Visited January 2013
“Good food and coffee”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I love eating here when I can. They have great food, pastries and coffee. I go to another place for coffee and have to give specifics. When I go here I leave everything as it comes and it's perfect!

Visited November 2012
“Fresh quality”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

When I eat at Panera Bread, I feel I'm doing something good for myself. I get good quality food that tastes good. I enjoy the salads, soups, sandwiches, and baked goods. Try it.

Visited November 2012
Tulsa, OK
“OK”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Again... you get what you expect out of a well known chain... They seem to be happy with their well known menu. It's such an OK, quick-bite kind of thing that I wouldn't go there unless I'm in a hurry.

Visited August 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!