“Want a Steak Dinner? Come on in !”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South Xanthus Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tulsa, OK is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Utica Square in Midtown, close to Downtown Tulsa and Swan Lake.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

They have all the steaks you could want. Wine list is LARGE and has all you need. Client reaching for the stars? Yes, they have that too. Atmosphere is good, "SIDES" are good. Prices are not low. Go for it.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I eat dinner at Fleming's often. The steaks are delicious and they often have fresh seafood specials. Fleming's potatoes are my favorite side dish. It is a relatively expensive place to eat but if you are someone who likes to relax and enjoy your diner it is perfect. For special or more formal occasions I sit in the main dining area. When I'm relaxing with friends I often eat in the bar area. Fleming's bar area has a separate bar menu of food available at a lower price point than the main dining menu yet equally delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Every Friday night a group of friends visit a restaurant. Tabs can run over $300 couple. Unfortunately, I suggested Flemings for the seven of us. Service was not "fine dinging" slow. We felt ignored. Appetizers were good. When can we order dinner please......it's been more than an hour? Dinner was 50/50. My order had to go back and the new food was overcooked and smaller than the first. One diner sent her underdone scallops back twice. I was brought the wrong glass of wine. I must say, hubby's pork chop was tasty and done well. The manager did comp desserts for those few who chose to accept. I was embarrassed at my suggestions and have been stripped of that responsibility. We decided we want a great steak. Next week, Pryme.

1  Thank tulsacats
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We enjoyed celebrating our 39 wedding anniversary with friends. The food was excellent. Our waitress was attentive, professional and friendly. I would have given a five star rating but the sommelier was somewhat aloof. He seemed to be preoccupied with anything but our wine selection. Perhaps he was just having an off night.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary here for dinner. The food and service were both outstanding! Between us we had scallops, sea bass and a trio plate of filet, lamb and duck We were not disappointed. I enjoy a good chocolate martini after dinner and Fleming's has four choices. I chose the one with frangelica and hazelnut and would definitely order it again. Delicious! We were given an anniversary card from the staff, a $25 gift card good toward our next meal of $50, plus a box of four chocolate truffles at the end of our meal. Never disappointed when we choose Fleming's for a special dinner!

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!