“Just fantastic”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South Xanthus Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tulsa, OK is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Utica Square in Midtown, close to Downtown Tulsa and Swan Lake.
Caeur D Alene
“Just fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The experience is great. The hostess made a clear effort to hurry and get my door as I walked in.
Great smile and friendly staff. I sat in the bar which feels groovy with excellent service.

MUST try the Cesar salad. It could be all you eat from how amazing it is.

I had the small plate filet and it was wonderful.

The waitress served me with a big friendly smile.

Not too noisy in the bar area and there is good seating in the dining area. Many different choices of environment to be in. Has some outside seating too.

Great place

I will return

North Carolina
“Wonderful service and dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were in town last week for a horse show, and were looking for a special place to have a celebratory dinner. Fleming's was the perfect choice!

It's a little hard to locate within an upscale shopping center, but I called when we could not seem to find it, even with the GPS on my phone, and the hostess was very helpful in getting us the last little bit of the way.

We went on a Thursday eve (had reservations through Opentable), and the restaurant was busy in an active and fun way, without being jammed or overly-crowded. We were immediately shown to an excellent table (booth along the wall).

We were greeted promptly, given a water choice - which was delivered quickly, and brought fresh bread (very good) with two butter varieties - both delicious.

Our waiter was very helpful in our choice of making a wine selection and asked what price range we were wanting to stay in ($50-60) so that he could make a suggestion. We enjoyed his recommendation very much and were impressed with his knowledge of the offerings.

Our ahi appetizer was excellent and full of flavor. We both got the filet for our entree, and had sides of garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. The food was delivered hot and fresh in a timely manner, and the server checked in on us at just the right times during our meal. Both our steaks were cooked exactly as ordered - rare to med rare - and were very tender.

Every aspect of the visit, from beginning to end, but most especially the service, were stellar. We are frequent travelers, and accustomed to having to pay for excellent food, ambience and service, so were not put off by the pricing. After all, you get what you pay for!

Most definitely will return to Fleming's when in town for the show again next year!

• Visited September 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I've traveled all over the world, and this restaurant is as good as it gets!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was in the mood for prime rib, had not had a tender, yummy cut in a long time, especially in Tulsa - where I have enjoyed living for the past 5 years! ( I have lived in San Francisco, Boston, Boca Raton, Vermont, New Hampshire and Tokyo, Japan and had Prime Rib in every setting.) Flemings served a very tender, tasty, thick slice of top notch roast beef! The outside was distinctively seasoned, and the medium rare meat was perfect! It could not be better. I could only finish half of this outstanding huge dinner, but I took the remainder home and had an e-mail from the restaurant with terrific simple recipes by the Chef, of additional ways to enjoy the remainder of the beef once again! I loved it!! The onion soup, creamed spinach, bread with two unique spreads, and garnished baked potato were all yummy. The berry cobbler was superb! The meal was nothing less than perfect, as was the service and pleasant environment! if you ever come to Tulsa you must eat at Flemings!!

• Visited July 2013
Depew, Oklahoma
“Good Food and Big Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

The service was excellent. The food was good but not worth the price. I ordered a ribeye. With a ribeye you get nothing with it. Salad and a potato was extra. $155 for two people in Tulsa, OK is a bit extreme. Don't think we will be going back anytime soon.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kerry H
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Taste”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Good food that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Although the restaurant is VERY noisy, management caters to an older crowd. After paying for your $100 per person meal, you may be asked to leave before finishing your last bite if one of them complains.

• Visited May 2013