“Love this place”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,370 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South Xanthus Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tulsa, OK is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Utica Square in Midtown, close to Downtown Tulsa and Swan Lake.
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Being in Tulsa for an extended work assignment gives me the chance to explore different restaurants and cuisines. Looking over the steak houses in the area, Flemings seemed to come out at or near the top in every review.
That presents a problem. Now that I have been there a few times, I don't want to have steak anywhere else. I tried a few other places, some OK, others really good, but this place has them beat.
I am on an expense report so the cost isn't a key factor. That said, the menu is ala-carte and adds up to be rather expensive. A group of five of us recently went to celebrate a coworkers birthday. The bill with tip was right around $400. They presented the birthday girl a nice box of 4 chocolate truffles, and a $25 gift card to be used on a future dinner.
Flemings is a well run chain of 67 restaurants. I think they should consider Seattle in their expansion plans.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Took my parents here for no particular occasion. Atmosphere is dim with oddly orange ambient lighting. The table spacing is a little tight but the booths are very nice. Very courteous and helpful staff, eager to explain and gracious with my father's...unique demeanor. (He stuck his fingers in the whip cream bowl as she was clearing it away. Who does that?). The wine list is available on a traditional menu or by iPad ("WinePad" they called it). They leave an iPad at the table and you can search and scroll through their cellar via a proprietary app. Never seen that before. The food was high quality and expertly prepared. Prices were quite high, I thought, for what you got. The menu is a la carte so the bill can rack up quickly with side dishes and salads. We had a very nice seafood appetizer ($50), salads, entrees, dessert, only two glasses of wine between the three of us and we managed to spend $100/person after tax and tip. So, as it seems to be with any up-scale restaurant, food quality and service are very good but they lose out in the value category.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Steaks are amazing! Sommolier really knows her stuff, and even the waitstaff have wine opinions! The waitstaff gets to try the menu and - I think - even the wines, so they actually have a fact-based opinion.
Quite expensive, not exactly the "I'm in the mood for steak.." kinda place. More of a place to go for a celebration or to impress that special someone.
But they do offer price fixe menus on occastion. I also receive the newsletter which list promotions which make this place doable for a nice meal out....with no celebration 'required.'

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I went to Fleming's tonight, I had the Main Filet Mignon.... Oh my goodness, it was by far the best steak i have ever had in my life. The cut of meat was just amazing! If you go to Fleming's, definitely get the Filet Mignon!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

My wife and I decided to go out after a long weekend of coaching and to watch the Thunder play on TV. Great Bar area and 50" TV. Loved the music in the background. Food was excellent just overpriced. I have ate at several nice steakhouses all over the US and this place is very good but not worth $42 for a Filet. Service was excellent and if you have money to burn or you just want to have a fun outing with your spouse this is a great place.

1  Thank michaelc16

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!