“Run Roaches Run”

Dining options: Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Run Roaches Run”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have never seen so many roaches in one place. The food and service are great, but after you eat and are just sitting there visiting, out-they-come. I just could not belive it. Pleases have someone get rid of the roaches.

Visited April 2013

Poteau, Oklahoma
“Nice variety to our usual Italian dining”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Really enjoyed the downtown building and its decor. The food and service were good, portions were excellent. Overall I cannot say it's better or worse than other Italian dining choices. Will definitely return to add variety to our dining out experiences.

• Visited July 2013
Amarillo, TX
“Service outstanding”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a waiter, who I think was named Eli. He was very attentive, and helped me decide what to eat, and which drink to have. He also gave me directions in Tulsa, as I had not been there before. A good waiter is worth his weight in gold! He got a nice tip, needless to say. The manager should be proud of him.

Visited July 2013
“Don't eat here”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Where to start...our waitress sounded sick, had lost her voice and we could barely hear her. She had dirty, I mean visibly cruddy fingernails. The spaghetti was dry and not enough sauce, meatballs seemed freezerburned they were so dry. Lasagne was slightly less than room temperature, and the 2 mixed drinks I ordered were watery. At one point a waiter walked past us and cursed in a joking but loud voice to another employee across the room...right next to our table (not a huge deal, just poor taste).

• Visited July 2013
Boston,MA
“Weak service, ok food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place is hit and miss. The food is typical of fatty Italian, with not really any healthy option. The service is ok, last time was horrible. We waited over 15 minutes to get drinks, even after I went to the host and told her nobody had been by. The food took another 35 minutes, which at lunch time is unacceptable. The manager comp the meal but still was a bad experience.

Visited July 2013