$99
$98
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewssubway restauranttulsa racewayhot breakfastrooms are cleantulsa areacomfortable staywafflesbed was comfortableeasy accessfirst floorbusiness trip
Reviewed August 2, 2017

This best western has a wonderful staff. Always ready to help. Front desk clerk help me print my boarding passes. When we came back from our trip, our car battery died on us, eventhhough it was very late at night, shuttle driver helped us jump our car. Manager is always walking around making sure everyone is taken care off. Very happy with our stay and service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel, and I hope you also found it to be comfortable and affordable. We take real pride in serving guests and look forward to having you with us again. Serving you is a true honor.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

The room had an odd smell to it, the room it self looked unclean, and everything seemed like it was never updated. The breakfast was terrible, and the staff member working in the eating area was very rude.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Best Western Airport Tulsa.
Thanks for your stay and the review.
We won’t justify, but rather invite you to stay again and feel the new experience.
Guest reviews always help us to improve.We shall improve the breakfast.
You are always welcome to stay with us and we will offer you the best hospitality.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Driving through Tulsa, Stayed at this Best Western and turned out to be a very good find. Rooms were very clean, our room was faceing the pool, so view from the room was very good, kids enjoyed the pool. Staff was very helpful, Subway was onsite, so didn't have to drvive around sercheing for the food. Easy access from the highway. All and all it was very good find.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that we can provide you a pleasant and simple place to stay at Tulsa airport. We take pride in our clean rooms, great service and amenities -- and our excellent staff. I hope you will be able to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Stayed for business, because it was near our destination. Nothing wrong and the desk clerks were friendly, but the decor and upkeep made the location look tired. Old school Holiday Inn configuration, with a window and door in the front and bathroom in the back. Less than perfect AC, but basically functional. Typical continental breakfast. If you're looking for an inexpensive stay it would be a good choice, but I travel fairly frequently and I've had my fill of beat up hotels. One bright spot: better than average cable TV, so I could watch TCM '70s movies in my '70s hotel room

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there the staff was rude. The room was dirty with cigarettes burns in blankets and roaches. Water pressure was low shower didn't work. They put a hold on my card and never released it my bank had to cancel the hold 6 days later. They keep resetting the hold on my card cause I complained on a review that they wouldn't post.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Airport for your recent stay in our area. Housekeeping staff was informed about the burns in the blankets and instructed to replace the blanket. Maintenance staff was informed about the roaches in the room as you reported and requested to check and eliminate. Management was informed about the hold on the card and solve the issue. Hope you give us another chance and will stay with us again.

Sincerely