$102
$100
$90
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$129
Doubletree.com
  • Breakfast included
$69
$62
Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
$61
$121
$98
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$101
$95
  • Pool
All reviewssubway restauranttulsa racewayhot breakfastrooms are cleantulsa areacomfortable staywafflesbed was comfortableeasy accessfirst floorbusiness trip
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there the staff was rude. The room was dirty with cigarettes burns in blankets and roaches. Water pressure was low shower didn't work. They put a hold on my card and never released it my bank had to cancel the hold 6 days later. They keep resetting the hold on my card cause I complained on a review that they wouldn't post.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Airport for your recent stay in our area. Housekeeping staff was informed about the burns in the blankets and instructed to replace the blanket. Maintenance staff was informed about the roaches in the room as you reported and requested to check and eliminate. Management was informed about the hold on the card and solve the issue. Hope you give us another chance and will stay with us again.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 26, 2017

We spent our last weekend at this hotel and enjoyed our stay. Staff was very friendly. We got room facing the pool area, that made our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was hot and very good. Room was very clean. Thank you for making our trip memorable.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Everything was very adequate. Like having easy access to air terminal. Beds are nice and clean. AC was noisy and there was a lot of noise coming through a vent in bathroom. Disconcerting at first because I thought the toilet was running all the time. The noise never stopped.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Traveling thru Tulsa, just needing a place to sleep. Decided on Best Western Airport, mainly because of the price, and decent ratings. Our room was on the second floor, the floor wasn't recently vacuumed, and the air conditioner made a steady grinding drone all night. The security lights flooded the windows making the room darkening shades white around the edges(they did shut off at 4am). Breakfast was scarce, no biscuits, limited breakfast rolls, overall not a great value.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I apologize that some aspects of the hotel didn’t meet your expectations. We take real pride in providing a pleasant guest experience, and I regret that we let you down. We take the guest experience seriously and hope you will give our friendly staff another chance to satisfy you in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

This room was fine except when we arrived at about 10:45 we were given asecond floor room. When my husband reminded them we needed a first floor room due to my arthritis the young woman told him she would just make her mother climb the stairs. I'm sure it was meant as a joke. She gave us a first floor room, but when we got there the door was ajar. We carefully inspected the room and nothing appeared disturbed, but there were no towels.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you had a good experience with us . Housekeeping staff was informed about the No towels in the room and requested to check the room whether it is fully stocked before assign he rooms to our valued guests. I hope you will soon be able to stay with us again so we can satisfy you again.