“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #36 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Delaplane, United States
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Bed and bedding was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with plenty of seating. Check-in and check-out was easy. Fridge was clean and working. Located near gas station and a few blocks from Walgreens.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jane E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I spent two nights in this property while on business. Prior to that stay, I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Tulsa Airport. The Hilton was under renovation, but still nothing to write home about, and more than twice the price.

The Best Western is right off Garnett and very close to the airport. The area is a little sketchy, but the parking lot is well-lighted and I experienced no problems. The room was comfortable, clean, and the a/c worked great.

Where this place really shines is customer service. They will make sure that you are satisfied. The second night I stayed here I was in a different room and located far from the lobby. The Wi-Fi was not picking up a strong signal and I could not work. I talked to the desk clerk and she provided me with an Ethernet cable. I plugged it in and it was blazing fast.

I enjoyed my stay. The shower was great and the bed was comfortable. I'm a road-warrior, and I'm not easily impressed. Good value here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Springfield, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2013

clean place, friendly staff , very comfortable bed. I spend an average of 4 nights a week in hotels and comfortable beds are hard to find. and when I do the hotel moves way up on my list of where I stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Owasso, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and will continue to come back. The staff there are very nice, they give me a great rate on the room and the location makes it so easy to get around without getting stuck in traffic. Thank you to the owner, the manager the front desk, and everyone else, my Best Western family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This hotel is prime example of very good customer service. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted with smile. I didn't have reservation and I had to have room on the ground floor due to my husband's bed knee. They didn't have anything on the ground floor, but they shuffle few people around to get us ground floor. They offered to help us with our luggage, not just told me where the ice machine was but took me to it. All this things ment a lot to me. Room was super clean and had refrigerator too, it helped me with my medicines. Thank you for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was a return visit for us. We had an outside room - which was noisy. A lot of truck drivers use this hotel as a stopover. Access for I-244 is very easy. Ask for a room facing the pool or inside lawn. The room was very good; comfy bed; full size towels - good quality; great shower. Breakfast is the average fare, but does have hot scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy. Complimentary USA Today. The best thing about this hotel is the value of the room for the comfort of the bed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing pool or inside lawn area
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bridgenutt
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Clean facility and friendly, helpful staff. Small pool with nice cabana-like facility on-site. Small bar on-site was rough-looking for a hotel bar. Location is close to airport and downtown and sits right on I-244, so you get a lot of traffic noise and travelers. Location is in East Tulsa, a lower income area where you probably don't want to walk (or drive) around at night. The night we stayed, there were at least two rooms rented that had at least 8 males staying in there and walking around shouting late into the evening. Fortunately, there are two deadbolts and a chain on every door. It is the cheapest hotel in the vicinity of the airport for reason!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple