“Convenient, but not that friendly....”

Best Western Airport
Ranked #34 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport, as we had an early flight to catch. The rooms were nice and clean, thought the property is not one of BW's best. Check in was fine...the young man at the desk was very accomodating. Our room key didn't work the first time we tried it, but he came to the room and helped us with that. Since our flight home left at 6AM, I wanted to grab some coffee and maybe a bagel from the breakfast bar. When I went to the lobby area at 5:50 to do so, the doors were locked. I rang the night bell, asked if I could get some coffee, but was curtly told, 'Breakfast starts at 5".

We'll likely stay here again, only because of the convenience, but hopefully, I'll never have to fly out that early again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The staff at this Best Western were very helpful. The airport was a bit farther away then we expected, lots of road construction near the exit. Rooms were comfortable and clean. A good value for the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank michigander150
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Greeted with smile and kindness upon arrival. Arrived two hours prior to normal check in time, room was ready so allowed to check in, that flexibility is excellent customer service. Room was clean and in good condition. All staff that I came in contact with were very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tony23608
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This hotel was okay. The room was pretty decent and was clean. It definitely could've used some updating. The worst part about the trip was that I could not take breakfast back to my room, I have never had a hotel tell me that I couldn't bring the food back. I have small children and I would rather not wake them up and drag them across the hotel to sit in a lobby and eat. It would be much more comfortable for all of us to eat in our room and we have done that in every other hotel we have ever stayed at. The breakfast is my only complaint though.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The woman who was working at the breakfast station’s service was exceptional. She was very friendly and kept everything clean and full. The staff at the reception was also well above average, very friendly and helpful both at a late night check-in as well as check-out. I also had a problem with my incoming flight being cancelled. My son called the hotel to let them know I would be coming a day later as we had missed our flight. The hotel staff went out of their way to change my reservation to the next day. I stay at Best Western Hotels whenever I can and recommend others to do the same. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone planning to stay near the Airport or the Tulsa area. Thanks for the great experience.

Kindest Regards,

Dennis Wise

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed October 18, 2012

very clean, very comfortable, and trucker friendly. easy access great rates. will be back every time in tulsa area. also has in house bar. plenty of parking and outside doors. easy delivery for food and restraunts close by right off I-244.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank lstdriver
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here one night and had a very pleasant experience--extremely comfortable bed and bedding, clean, roomy. Great place to stay and quiet, too. The complimentary breakfast was not that great--packaged rolls and cereal, not much else. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo