“Always a favorite ”

Bravos Mexican Grill
Ranked #225 of 1,499 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Bravos Mexican Grill Great Food – Great Service – Great Atmosphere. We are a new concept of Authentic Mexican Food where the customers will find a high quality and fresh Mexican food nicely presented on the plates; accompanied of a nice restaurant atmosphere created by the upscale Mexican contemporary decoration and accents; a friendly Latin music in a pretty cleanness premises.
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I was recommend this restaurant by my doctor and I was impressed! They make the guacamole fresh at your table. I love their queso!! I have the chicken enchiladas. Wish I was there right now. The only down sound I can think of is the seating. The booths, I think, are too large and I wish there were more of them!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

A quick shout out to Juan who took amazing care of me and my family tonight... he shared a great attitude, took care of us the whole evening, and kept asking is there anything else I can do... the serenading Mexican guitar player was an unexpected bonus with our table and all the other ones he visited... we loved the house made sangria in our margaritas swirl tonight, and the White queso was creamy awesome we also enjoyed the beef enchiladas tonight and the fish tacos next to us looked excellent... we’ll be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank stephens481
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We love to eat at Bravo’s! The food is consistently delicious. We always get the Top Shelf guacamole. We often get fajitas, but chose to venture out this time. I got the Bravo’s special. The steak and were tender and well-seasoned. The rice was perfect, amd the chips and salsa were fabulous! The service is also quite excellent. They had a man named Marcelino serenading the guests. It was a great touch! We had a wonderful experience!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017

this is a great place to take everyone, date night, family night, or just going out with friends and wanting some good Mexican food. easy location with a lot around it

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017

So, We just tried this restaurant for the first time - - and my wife and I really enjoyed it. For me, the first thing a Mexican restaurant should do right in the chips and salsa. I mean, come on, good chips are easy to come by, but many restaurants have crummy chips. Not so here, very nice and thin, tasty chips. I will admit, the salsa was not my favorite type, it was more liquid than thick and chunky. But the flavor was good. My wife had some veggie enchiladas (Campesina Enchiladas) - -these were outstanding (yes, I tried them too) I had the combo plate. The meat was really tasty. The chicken was good, but not my preference for the type of spice that was on it. The beans and rice were good - - but, shouldn't they be at a Mexican restaurant? Yet, place after place I have been to do not make good rice and beans. The price is a bit more that many Mexican restaurants, but not too much. The server was very pleasant. Hope I get him again next time. I think I will have the Campesina Enchiladas next time... they were that good.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Bravos Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!