Review Highlights
Tulsa Tunnel Tours

This tour was very interesting - got to experience some areas of downtown Tulsa most people never... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
soonerb1
Broken Arrow
Historic Tulsa Trolley Tour

Hands down, one of the best tours I've ever been on. Our tour guide, Kelly, was fun, spirited... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2019
TulsaZephyr
Tulsa, Oklahoma

All reviews great tour tunnel tour rich history boston avenue all ages art deco kelly gibson enthusiastic stories lesson oil race event
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Thank you Kelly and Mike for an interesting behind the scenes look at downtown Tulsa. The architecture inside the buildings is amazing. We enjoyed the history and stories about the early oil days. Your enthusiasm and love for Tulsa is infectious! Thanks again!!

Date of experience: February 2019
3  Thank Donna S
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a pretty large group which worked since downtown was basically closed. Also a sixteen month old baby. Great presentation, covered so much Tulsa history and entertainment for the entire group. Highly recommend Tours of Tulsa. Not just for tourists. Even native Tulsans will enjoy the tour and learn about our awesome city.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank Terry A
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

We went on a tour tonight with friends. Kelly Gibson was our guide and she was Quite Simply THE BEST! Kelly is informative, enthusiastic and exceptionally knowledgeable! I grew up here, but Kelly was able to tell me stories and history about my own hometown that I had not heard! She is an excellent story teller and weaved our Tulsa History and the legacy the Oil Barons left us into an interesting lesson on Tulsa.

This is fun to go with a group of friends. You will be quite impressed with the unbelievably lovely buildings,lobbies and murals.

I am in awe of what I saw tonight. And to think this has been here all my life.

Thank you Kelly for opening my eyes to such beauty and rich history!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I had some friends coming into town from the west coast who wanted to learn about Tulsa. I found Tours of Tulsa on the internet and decided to call them. I was EXTREMELY pleased with the flexibility and pleasant attitude the owner had to set up our group of 4. We went on the downtown tunnel tour and Art Deco tour for a total of 2 hours. We consolidated the tours into a single tour. Neither of the tours could have been better and both exceeded our expectations. Our tour guide, Ronda, was top notch! She was extremely knowledgeable and full of interesting tidbits about the downtown buildings.

For those who follow my reviews, they know I’m brutally honest about the good, the bad, and the ugly in my travels. I wholeheartedly recommend this tour company.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Kelly and her team at Tours of Tulsa are AMAZING! Having lived in Tulsa most of my life, I still learned new things about the buildings and history that I didn’t know before. It’s a great tour for out-of-towners and locals alike!

Date of experience: September 2018