“Crickets in the rooms”

Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Litchfield Park, United States
“Crickets in the rooms”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

What more do I need to say? Killed 7-10 large crickets in my room during a 2-night stay. Other than that, the stay was average. If the cricket issue was addressed, I would consider staying here again. Location is good and price is average for the chain.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Philip K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the issue you faced while staying with us. I can assure you we have taken all the necessary steps to prevent this from happening to our future guests. All members of our staff have been informed and are aware of these comments. I appreciate your feedback and the time taken from your travels to write this review. We strive to give all of our guests a great experience and these comments help us repair issues.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Hurst, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed here when traveling through Tulsa so I'm not sure how convenient it is to everything there but it seemed to be in a great area. Lots of restaurants close by, many within walking distance.

Check in was quick and the only employee we dealt with was friendly and professional. Everything was clean and well maintained, plenty of parking. Seemed like a nice, clean and affordable place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We take pride in our cleanliness and service and are happy we could give you a good experience. We are also happy you were able to find everything you needed in our area of Tulsa.
arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I booked a suite at this Hampton and was put in room 130. I put my luggage in my room and went out to eat. When I came back I noticed that there were several crickets in my room. I called the front desk to inform them and was told I could switch rooms. I was moved to a suite on the second floor which was much better and had no bugs. This room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The exercise room was very nice, it was large and had several pieces of exercise equipment. The morning breakfast was good. Nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Glendale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous. The room was nicely updated, clean and comfortable. Complementary breakfast was fresh, in-room WiFi worked well, and the business center was convenient to use. I would stay there again, and recommend others to stay there as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Philip K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are very happy that we were able to meet all of your needs during your stay with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Tulsa.
Bedford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a great stay at this Hampton Inn. Overall a very nice experience. The location of the hotel was great, right on Memorial in the thick of everything. The hotel itself did seem new. Very nice staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and comments. We do appreciate all comments to help our staff take care of our guests. We would enjoy the opportunity to host you again the next time you travel to our area.
Bella Vista, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

As I Stated, noise was our only concern, from the air conditioner and the room above. However, overall, the hotel was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good, and the bed was the best and the linens very clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was my second time to stay at this hotel while participating with the Oklahoma Honor Flights. I was not disappointed with second stay. Rooms were clean, staff was great. Great location close to the Spirit Event Center. Would recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends