“Home away from Home”

Ranked #12 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa/Bixby, United States
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stay at this property several times a month. The staff is friendly and accomadating. The facilities are well kept and the rooms are very nice and comfortable. I have stayed at other properties in this area and have settled on this property because it is so well kept and the staff make me feel at home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your review. I appreciate the kind words and will relay them to my hotel staff and management. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you very soon! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a very nice Hampton Inn, conveniently located to shopping and a variety of restaurants. Hotel is very clean, bed was quite comfortable, staff was quite friendly, and breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here when visiting the Tulsa area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brittany J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to relay this great news to my staff. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know, we will be glad to help. :)
United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

When we travel to our facility in Jenks, we stay at this Hotel. It is always a great stay, the rooms are clean and large and the atmosphere in the Hotel is welcoming. My only recommendation would be to have biscuts and gravey everyday...... :) great job by all the pesonnel that are associated with this Hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Bixby, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great stay. Nice rooms, great wireless, never had any problems with it. Nice beds, rooms were spacious and comfortable to spend a week in a hotel for business. Staff was very accomodating to all me request. Continental breakfast was OK, not extravagent, but good! I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Veribest, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel is on of our favorite and we always stay here when we visit family in the area. The staff is always helpful and was tested during our last visit as the area was under a Tornado Warning. They handled the situation with expertise and care with regard to everyone's safety.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Susie J
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 18, 2013

i found every thing to be very clean with good quality service , i had no problems during visit. when ever i asks an questions the staff was very helpful . I alway try to use this hotel chain if i'm stay in one city for more than one day the beds are the best and i always get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank timmy6500
Brittany J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your response on tripadvisor! it is very important to us that you enjoyed your previous stay with us. If there is anything in the future we can help you with or do for you, please let us know :)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed April 15, 2013

As most of the reviews will show, they have great staff and nice rooms. But since the event center arrived, don't plan to park here if the hotel is almost full and/or their is an event at the event center. Breakfast - plan to go out. It used to be good, but burnt eggs and dry/tough sausage were on the menu the 5 days I was here.
This is the noisyest Hampton I have every stayed in - due to guests slamming doors and hallway noise, so if you are bothered by this - stay elsewhere. I do agree with the beds being uncomfortable, but I can't sleep on a mattress. My wife can....she was in pain all week. But we have stayed here multiple times, and would return again......I will just bring my earplugs and an airbed.

Room Tip: Corner King suites have a living room - best at this location