“Tasty spot for Mexican”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Tasty spot for Mexican”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Late afternoon (5pm), business trip meal with a cohort. Very good service. Excellent complimentary chips and salsa before the meal. Steak fajitas were very good, and included charro beans and rice. Actually had a nice local bottled microbrew.......not the norm for most Mexican restaurants.

• Visited August 2013

“Simple and yet amazing!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We came here tonight to enjoy some chips & salsa, drinks and relax. We wound up ordering a full meal and were not disappointed! We had three people total but our bill was only 38 bucks. We could have ordered two meals to split as we did not come close to finishing our food! Amazing food, service, drinks, and atmosphere. Would definitely come here often if we lived here.

• Visited August 2013
“Delicious place to try something new”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

This place has some great traditional Mexican food but also some fun and different choices. I tried the tequila glazed salmon and my boyfriend the red snapper. Both were incredible and it was fun to have the chance to try something new. Rooftop seating was great too!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good for a large group!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went here for the dinner before a bachelorette party, and they were very happy to accomidate 20 girls and separate checks! Also, i know this is silly, but they gave us like 6 baskets of chips instead of the 2 at each end. Sometimes its the little things :) The portions are HUGE, most of us shared and had plenty of good cocktails!

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“So Much Cheese That They Must Be Packers Fans”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I have wanted to try this place and we finally did. The building itself is pretty cool, though I must warn you that the outdoor seating is on the third floor. We had a great day for sitting outside - very unusual for August in Oklahoma.

We both ordered house margaritas ($6.50 each for 16 oz) but they were average, at best, and weak in alcohol content. The chips and salsa were very good.

My wife ordered a two beef taco combo plate and I ordered a beef taco, smoked chicken enchilada, and chicken/steak empanada combo plate. Both of us agree that the tacos were quite good. My enchilada came with no chicken. The enchilada and empanada had so much cheese in them, under them, and around them that I could not finish either one. I love cheese and I think this is the first time in my life that I ever complained about too much cheese. If there is ever a cheese shortage in the world, this is the first place to check for some. In fact, if there is a zombie apocolypse, you could throw the empanada, that I was served, into a zombie's mouth and he couldn't bite anyone for a week. So, El Guapo's may be best served as a fortress against zombies.

During the week, you will have to pay for parking. There are lot across from the restaurant that will charge $5 for parking. On the weekends, parking spaces on the street are free.

This place is nowhere near the best Mexican food in the Tulsa area. Some of the places that are tremendously better would include El Tequila's at 81st and Memorial, El Veijo's at 81st and 145th, Los Cabos near the Bass Pro Shop, Chimi's on 101st, west of 161st in BA, just to name a few. The pricing at El Guapo's is too high for the small portions and the mediocre food. I doubt that I will eat here again unless I am only going to eat the beef tacos.