“Sooo disappointed!”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #245 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is usually a great place to eat in the evenings. The other night our family of 5 went for dinner around 8. Out of noodles, everyone was served at different times. One was almost finished when I received my fried rice! Terrible service. Poor planning and the noise from the cooking staff was so loud we couldn't hear each other talk. Just a real bad experience. The fried rice wasn't tasty. Just clumpy! Hopefully it was just a bad night. :(

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Ate here twice in two days and the quality and portions are worth your time and money.
Fresh-tasting food and good prices.
My only criticism was that their spicy dishes were not spicy enough.
I had the Thai Dynamite and Mandarin Kung Pao - both were tasty.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love Pei Wei! It's great food for a great price! It's a walk up and order kind of place and they bring the food to you.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I shared the ginger broccoli and beef, and we agreed that it was very tasty. The pork egg rolls came with a honey sauce, but I preferred the spicy sauce they delivered to our table after I requested duck sauce. One of our friends ordered the pepper chicken, and it was too peppery for his taste. Overall, it seems to me that the pei wei concept is fast food Asian food with a little class. We enjoy eating there.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you have been to one, it is just the same. You either like it or you don't and I just happen to really like it, lol.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!