“Fast lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Weatherford, Oklahoma
“Fast lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I shared the ginger broccoli and beef, and we agreed that it was very tasty. The pork egg rolls came with a honey sauce, but I preferred the spicy sauce they delivered to our table after I requested duck sauce. One of our friends ordered the pepper chicken, and it was too peppery for his taste. Overall, it seems to me that the pei wei concept is fast food Asian food with a little class. We enjoy eating there.

Visited April 2013

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Very good, never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you have been to one, it is just the same. You either like it or you don't and I just happen to really like it, lol.

Visited April 2013
“Kids love it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Hungry+tired=pei Wei at least to my 7 year old. She loves the kids lomein with carrots. The food at this location was really well prepared. We ordered it to go and it was hot and delicious when we got it back to the hotel.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good, Fast Chineses Food at Moderate Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Visited with my family recently and found the food to be very good. Service was friendly and fast. The kids also liked the high-tech soda machines. We had Lettuce Wraps, Kung Pao Chicken, Thai Shrimp, and Sweet & Sour Chicken. All were exceptional. Definitely will visit again.

• Visited January 2013
Oklahoma
“Average Asian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a chain place. It is ok but no atmosphere and average Asian food. It is quick and predictable. I go here when I need something cheap and quick.

Visited March 2012