“Great food, Great Service and Great Atmosphere!”

McNellie's Public House
Ranked #9 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great Service and Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of my husband and I's favorite places to eat. The food is excellent, in an Irish Pub atmosphere. We enjoy meeting our friends at McNellie's just for lunch or dinner, or to celebrate someone's birthday. The people who work there seem to enjoy their jobs. We've never been disappointed with any food we've ordered. It's a great place to eat!

• Korean first
Joplin, Missouri
“Beer Lovers Paradise”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Can't speak for the food as I didn't eat here but the beverage selection was incredible. The beer menu is four pages long; not to mention they carry a solid array of top shelf liquor that you won't find in most establishments. Looking around the place I noticed seating to accommodate a wide variety of customers (solos, couples, small groups, and parties). It was laid out well and the staff showed great teamwork. Most bars and restaurants these days the wait staff only take care of their assigned tables; not here. Even though it was clear who my primary waitress was other staff would go ahead and serve my drink if she got hung up.
Great experience and remains on my repeat visit list for future trips to Tulsa.

• Visited March 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Love the food and Atmosphere of McNellie's”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stopped here for a late dinner with friends. McNellie's is laid back, sedate and easy. My friends had their beer and were just well-adjusted happy guys with the Arnold Palmer drinking girl this time. One had Bratwurst and the other had a burger he promised to share, but didn't. Neither did! I did share my chicken strips, because the order was huge. The low-key McNellies was perfect, the food was great, service was super. Parking just outside the door on the street was a plus.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best beer selection on tap”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I come here frequently. It is my favorite place in Tulsa if I am in the mood for beer. They have excellent selection complimented with a great menu. McNellie's is definitely the place to go out with friends and have fun. I highly recommend.

Henryetta, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to have Beer and Brauts!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The beer selection is great food was great and the atmosphere was very relaxing! I enjoy coming here to relax Thumbs Up!!!

• Visited January 2014