“Best beer selection on tap”

McNellie's Public House
Ranked #7 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best beer selection on tap”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I come here frequently. It is my favorite place in Tulsa if I am in the mood for beer. They have excellent selection complimented with a great menu. McNellie's is definitely the place to go out with friends and have fun. I highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Henryetta, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to have Beer and Brauts!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The beer selection is great food was great and the atmosphere was very relaxing! I enjoy coming here to relax Thumbs Up!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wednesday Night Burger Special!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

McNillies has probably one of the best selections of beer to choose from. The dinner special on Wednesdays is great! A burger, fries and a drink for only around $4-5 dollars and the taste is awesome. The only negative is that you need to get there a little early like around 6-7pm because after 8pm the lines are long but worth the wait! Grab some friends and go enjoy a nice time out at this place it's worth it!!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Fantastic beer selection”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stopped here for a light dinner. The beer selection is amazing and cheaper than some other restaurants in the area. We had 2 German beers. I had the potato and leek soup and my husband the chili. My soup was very good; his was extremely spicy with meat and no beans. We also had good sweet potato fries. Service was friendly by disorganized--it took a while and 2 reminders to get our fries.

Manggar, Indonesia
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I ate here (in the Blue Dome area) for our 9 year anniversary and it was a perfect place to go. We ate in front of the fireplace in the non-smoking section on burger night, so it was bumpin. Payton was our server, she did great.

We had the cheese curds for an appetizer, which were really good. We both got burgers naturally: mine with bacon and bleu cheese and my wife got the avocado on hers. Both burgers were very good and with the beer-battered fries were a good buy at $3.99.

McNellie's is about atmosphere, and it was excellent. Service was good, food was better.