Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South
$89
$86
$178
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleanbroken arrowtulsa areawoodland hills malleasy accessexcellent staywould definitely stay here againenjoyed my staycookiesdesk clerkpropertyfreeway
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Nice hotel, had a few issues with dirty bathroom and smoke coming through ventilation in room. This is the comments we put on survey they sent us from the hotel:

When addressing the situation of having an unclean bathroom, the front desk staff was more than willing to have our room changed, however being that it was approximately 2am in the morning, we respectfully declined but mentioned that we would bring up our concerns with management. The following morning, a very strong odor of smoke was in the room, breaking our sleep. When front desk staff was approached, we had the young lady come to the room so that she may experience it herself. She then came back to spray the room and mentioned that the ventilation system was probably causing the smell. Being that we requested a non-smoking room, it was completely unacceptable to have to deal with the odor of smoke. The manager on duty was later addressed about the situations that arouse during our stay. We were informed that the hotel General Manager, Lamar, would be contacting us the very next day. He did not do so as of the end of business, 22 June 2009. We then called and left a message for Lamar that very day. As of this date, 25 June 2009, we still have not received a call from the General Manager and am very perturbed by the lack of trying to completely satisfy guest, ensuring return visits and positive feedback. The lack of response from management at this point, is only presenting the idea that customer satisfaction is not valued for this establishment. We were recommended by friends to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn South Tulsa, and as of now am not sure of the likelihood to stay again or recommend to anyone else. The situations of the unclean bathroom and smoke infused room were completely unsatisfactory but the lack of acknowledgment to a complaint from the GM is not what is what we expected to be considered exceptional guest services from an industry leader in the guest services field. I truly hope that the Hilton Garden Inn as a corporation, or Adrian Kurre, Global Head - Hilton Garden Inn, the name affiliated to the link for this survey, follows, condones or comply to such unprofessional practices labeling them as good business tactics.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Hilton was a great hotel. I am so glad my company decided to put me there. This was my first US trip and I was obviously a lillte nervoud about things - but this place was really warm, and made me very comfortable. I instantly clicked with the lady at the front desk and also the one running the restaurant. They we reboth really friendly and made small talks that I enjoyed. Ofcourse the best part about this hotel was the radio in the rooms - amazing quality and gave me such joy. Hot popcorns, music and perfect ambience - thats what I got here. Thanks to my instant friendship witht he lady in the restauiarant, I got some very good vegetarian food options.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2009

Excellent stay!! Great staff! Clean & very comfortable room. Great food & drinks.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2008

We chose this Hilton for our first night's stay in Oklahoma. When I arrived at the front desk, I was told that they did not have a reservation on file for us. I had booked through Capital One Miles redemption and had a confirmed printout. Joy, who was the staff member that assisted me, encouraged me to call them while she was busy checking us in. I did call and the matter was solved in 20 minutes. She did not wait for the call to end before seeing to it that I had a room for the night. She was very understanding of the situation and did everything she could to help me. Her customer service was outstanding!
The room itself was very quiet, clean, and the bed excellent. However, they do not use standard woven sheets and the sheets irritated my skin. I don't know if others have experienced this but it did cause me to choose another hotel for our last night's stay in Tulsa.
Other than that, the experience was very pleasant. If a Hilton Garden Inn is available whenever I travel, I stay there.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2008

We stayed at the Hiton Garden Inn Tulsa South October 2008. The hotel was fabulous, very clean, beds were awesome! We arrived much later than planned but our room was still reserved. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful, made us feel welcome and not just another dollar to be made.

The breakfast buffet was good. The swimming pool was very clean and warm. We did not get to swim because it was a little windy and cool when we were actually at the hotel. I clean swimming pools professionally and I was impressed with the pool and spa.

When I am in Tulsa again, I will always stay at this hotel. I booked my room through Priceline and it actually was cheaper than when I booked it online.

I recommend this hotel very highly. And I have stayed in quite a few on my travels. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family