“Brady Theater & Leon Russell”
Review of Brady Theater

Brady Theater
Ranked #13 of 117 things to do in Tulsa
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Brady Theater is full of history. It's an older venue, but is still a wonderful way to enjoy some good music.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Just saw The Avett Brothers here. I was surprised they weren't at Cain's, but now I think the Brady was a better choice. My seats were in the front row of the balcony and they were GREAT. I'm 5'5 and always seem to end up behind a giant at venues like Cain's. The seats were roomy and left plenty of space to dance if you were so inclined. The sound was great and the historic setting was just a bonus.
Parking is not easy, but the area appears to be improving.

1  Thank rhymeswithhen
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Great place to go listen to your favorite artist or entertainer. Casual and cool. We have had some good times here.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I went to 2 concerts at the Brady this month. Both times we sat in the balcony, once on the side (section H) and once right in the middle (section K). Both times were great seats for visibility and acoustics and hearing the music. My only complaint is that tonight, in the middle balcony section, we were in the last row (row L) and people were standing in the doorway behind us talking loudly. I'm pretty sure they were concession stand (there's a bar) employees. I could still hear the music fine, but their loud conversations were very distracting. They should not have been doing this. So, when selecting seats, DO NOT sit in row L (or probably J or K) in section K.

1  Thank Mary51000
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The Brady is in an area now being revived with stores, lodging and a terrific coffee/lunch place.

1  Thank Martha S