“Trip Adviser Helped Us Find Something We Wouldn't Have Otherwise.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Ranked #81 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Trip Adviser Helped Us Find Something We Wouldn't Have Otherwise.”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

My husband and I just took a short trip to the Tulsa area and I checked Trip Adviser before I booked a hotel. Normally this is a hotel that we would have passed by just from the looks. It is an older hotel and not as glamorous as the hotel next to it but like others have posted it is a diamond in the rough, especially for the price that was half of those on either side of it. It appeared to be recently remodeled inside and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant. I will check out this site each time we book hotels from now on.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Reviewed June 11, 2010

If you're just stopping by in Tulsa, this is a great place.

Staff was friendly throughout. I believe it's a husband and wife running the place. The room was immaculate. The bed was comfortable. The continental breakfast wasn't much but there was several cereals and milk.

It's located immediately off the main highway so it's great i you're on a road trip like we were.

I would highly recommend this place for anyone on a budget or who just doesn't care where they stay.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed June 11, 2010

No point in belaboring the points. This property has a low price, but you'll wish you'd spent a tad more and stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites instead. The walls were paper thin, grounds and rooms dirty, dark and horribly small. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. You learn from them, though, right? You getwha you pay for.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Laramie, Wyoming
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I rarely get a room that I have absolutely no problem with, but this room was perfect. It was clean and comfortable, nicely furnished, quiet, with comfortable beds and a good shower. The management was very gracious, not kids with an attitude but adults who were genuinely concerned with the quality of our experience. There is a continental breakfast included with the room stay, which was nice to have before we checked out.

The location is good and has easy access. This hotel is bordered on both sides by more expensive hotels, but I don't know why anyone would pay more to stay when these rooms were as good as I've found.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Kissimmee, FL
Reviewed May 16, 2010

My daughter and I flew out to Oklahoma for a funeral and just wanted to get in & out, but the flights back to Orlando on Wednesday were all booked up, so I had to stay over. I just wanted to find the cheapest decent hotel I could that had transportation the next morning to the airport. The hotel didn't look that great when we first pulled in, and I was having my doubts. However, my doubts were completely gone when I walked in the door of my room. The room was larger than expected, very clean, and even had a fridge and microwave. The owner and his wife were both very nice people as well. They accommodated me when I wanted to leave at 5 a.m. to catch the first flight out. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2010
Santa Fe, NM
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I relied on the reviews on this site to pick my Tulsa lodging, basically out of a hat. When I pulled up, I had my doubts and worried that I'd been led astray. It turned out I was completely wrong. The room is not glamorous, but it is clean and comfortable and a great value. The staff here is very kind and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
world
Reviewed March 26, 2010

Good location for getting to any part of Tulsa/Sand Springs area. Really helpful staff, I needed to print a couple of pages, no hassle, no charge. If you want casino, airport, restaurants easy access. Clean, safe, quiet.

• Stayed April 2010