“Caveat emptor!”

Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Ranked #82 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed June 11, 2010

No point in belaboring the points. This property has a low price, but you'll wish you'd spent a tad more and stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites instead. The walls were paper thin, grounds and rooms dirty, dark and horribly small. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. You learn from them, though, right? You getwha you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 31, 2010

I rarely get a room that I have absolutely no problem with, but this room was perfect. It was clean and comfortable, nicely furnished, quiet, with comfortable beds and a good shower. The management was very gracious, not kids with an attitude but adults who were genuinely concerned with the quality of our experience. There is a continental breakfast included with the room stay, which was nice to have before we checked out.

The location is good and has easy access. This hotel is bordered on both sides by more expensive hotels, but I don't know why anyone would pay more to stay when these rooms were as good as I've found.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2010

My daughter and I flew out to Oklahoma for a funeral and just wanted to get in & out, but the flights back to Orlando on Wednesday were all booked up, so I had to stay over. I just wanted to find the cheapest decent hotel I could that had transportation the next morning to the airport. The hotel didn't look that great when we first pulled in, and I was having my doubts. However, my doubts were completely gone when I walked in the door of my room. The room was larger than expected, very clean, and even had a fridge and microwave. The owner and his wife were both very nice people as well. They accommodated me when I wanted to leave at 5 a.m. to catch the first flight out. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I relied on the reviews on this site to pick my Tulsa lodging, basically out of a hat. When I pulled up, I had my doubts and worried that I'd been led astray. It turned out I was completely wrong. The room is not glamorous, but it is clean and comfortable and a great value. The staff here is very kind and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2010

Good location for getting to any part of Tulsa/Sand Springs area. Really helpful staff, I needed to print a couple of pages, no hassle, no charge. If you want casino, airport, restaurants easy access. Clean, safe, quiet.

Reviewed March 19, 2010

Best Value in Tulsa, OK! Staff was very welcoming and even made fresh coffee for us in the morning included with the continental breakfast. Rooms are huge at least for the price and come with a refrigerator, microwave, and counter space. We booked the room for Friday and Saturday night but since we didn't get into town until 5:30am (Saturday morning) they just charged us for one night and a little more for the early check-in. Really a great value! We even stayed an extra night! Another big plus is it is just minutes from downtown Tulsa and the airport! Great location! Great Value! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2010

When you drive up to Best Value Inn - you will find that it looks a little rough around the edges. The hotel is located near the airport (and between two other hotels) right near an entrance to 244 and of course (in Tulsa) a QuikTrip. The staff was really friendly. The room was very clean. We used this as our base operations to shop and have a girls weekend - it ws close to everything including the Hard Rock Casino. There was only drawback. The hotel next store has a bar that closed at 3 am and the parking lot at closing was filled with cars that go boom, So if you were staying on Friday or Saturday night we would recommend that you ask for an odd numbered room so that you are staying on the North Side. We would stay here again, the value for a clean place to sleep was definitely here

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends