“The reviews don't lie - great Deal”

Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Ranked #81 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“The reviews don't lie - great Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2010

When you drive up to Best Value Inn - you will find that it looks a little rough around the edges. The hotel is located near the airport (and between two other hotels) right near an entrance to 244 and of course (in Tulsa) a QuikTrip. The staff was really friendly. The room was very clean. We used this as our base operations to shop and have a girls weekend - it ws close to everything including the Hard Rock Casino. There was only drawback. The hotel next store has a bar that closed at 3 am and the parking lot at closing was filled with cars that go boom, So if you were staying on Friday or Saturday night we would recommend that you ask for an odd numbered room so that you are staying on the North Side. We would stay here again, the value for a clean place to sleep was definitely here

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2010

I was on a solo road trip and stayed a night here based on the reviews. I was on a budget and didn't want to veer too far off my route for a night stay, so this hotel was ideal. For about $50, I got a room with a fridge, microwave, and a free breakfast (I had the warm biscuits and gravy, but cereal, toast, and pastries were also available.). The staff was very friendly with directions, and the basic room was clean. On the downside, I didn't realize that my fridge wasn't plugged in until the next morning; I learned the reason why was because plugging in the fridge also plugged in the microwave, which acted like it was possessed because it was beep erratically. I crazily pressed the buttons to try to stop it but ended up unplugging it to make it stop. When I told the staff the next morning about it they were pleasant, so if I had told them the night before I'm sure they would have been happy to address the matter.

The hotel is located in a not-so commercial area, so use common sense and watch your back. While I was checking my tire pressure the morning of my departure, I noticed a creepy guy blowing kisses at me through his hotel window, which was located right next to mine.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank BeachInMyBackyard
KANSAS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2010

I was looking for somewhere to lay my head because we were going to be in Tulsa for a concert and Hard Rock Casino. I am very picky so I was real hesitant on this hotel because the price was too good to be true but after reading other reviews on this place.....I decided to try it.. To much my suprise, this is a very nice hotel. It is not the extravagant but it does have all the amenities and is very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and professional during our stay. The breakfast is small but you have several choices (cereal,lil debbie donuts,biscuits & gravy, oatmeal,toast and juice & coffee. It filled me up. I definately will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank KAN87WIC
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2010

My experience was suprisingly good with the America's Best Value Inn Tulsa Airport. I decided to try it based on other reviews. It offers amenities that other chains don't have, or charge extra for. Free wireless, microwave, refrigerator, continental breakfast, and relatively large rooms and bathrooms were a pleasant surprise. The staff is extra friendly and helpful. There is just about every type of store or restaurant nearby down Garnett Avenue to 31st street. My only issue is the white towels and linens look a bit worn. Fresh whites would make this place shine. Highly recommended, and the best bang for your buck.

Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2010

I was trapped in Tulsa by a snow/ice storm that closed the airport. The owners promptly picked me up at the airport and made sure I knew where to get a meal. Next day my rescheduled flight wasn't until late afternoon. They let me stay in my room well past check-out so I wouldn't have to wait in the airport as long. They braved the nasty road conditions and took me back to the airport. Rooms are basic but clean. Staff couldn't be nicer.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank HanseaticOregon
Cleburne, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

I stayed at this inn based on Trip Advisor reviews, and I have to agree with the other favorable reviews on the site. The room was not fancy, but it was fine. The breakfast was good with a good selection of foods, including fresh fruit. The staff was courteous and helpful. I doubt if there is anything else this good for the price.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Phelps
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2009

Nice clean hotel with no amenties near the airport.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple