“Finally, a low-cost GOOD motel”

Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Ranked #84 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed here last weekend while in town for the Tulsa dog show. I didn't have a dog with me at the motel, but they are dog friendly and guests with dogs are good ones. It was clean, well kept up, had many more amenities than I expected, and I was pleasantly surprised by the continental breakfast that I don't recall seeing on their website.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport.It’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. We take great pride in providing clean rooms for our guests and I will certainly share your thoughts with everyone. Hope to see you again the next time you visit Tulsa.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

At first we were apprehensive about this property due to the location, but our fears turned out to be unfounded. Despite being right off the highway, the hotel was very quiet, and the easy access was really appreciated at the end of a long drive. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable, and the bath was big and clean as well! There was not much to eat nearby, sadly, but we were able to find a restaurant we enjoyed, and came back to a relaxing nights rest. The refrigerator was even big enough to hold the pizza box we came back with! No problems with the wi-fi, either, as they had many different networks to choose from! The breakfast was a little small and there was not much room to eat, but the food on it was fresh and tasted good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. Our staff takes great pride in providing excellent customer service for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. We take great pride in providing clean rooms for our guests and I will certainly share your thoughts with everyone. Hope to see you again the next time you visit Tulsa.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I am so glad I chose this hotel based on the reviews from Trip Advisor, because I'm not sure I would have chosen it by the look of its exterior. It's in a rather industrial section of town and the very front of the building is behind an older restaurant. It turned out to be a quiet, safe place to stay.
Our room was spic and span. Although the room looked freshly painted, the furnishings were dated and some were a little worn, but the room was big enough for a king size bed, dresser, table and chair, recliner, TV, and a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was huge with a roll in shower, new tile and a nice sink with granite top. I was very pleased with how accessible everything was.
The bed was extremely comfortable and just the right height for my wheelchair. The only thing missing was a coffee maker, but now that I know it's not provided, I will make do for our next visit.
We asked for directions to a local restaurant and the clerk printed out a Google map and brought it to our room.
If you decide to stay here, be sure to check out the Mexican bakery just down the street on your way back to the interstate. It's on the same side of the street as the hotel.
Oh, and I left my glasses in the room and when I called tonight, I was assured they would be in the mail tomorrow.

Room Tip: As for wheelchair accessibility, you can't miss with our room, which was #131.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Hi recently on trip to Tulsa and stayed at Americas best Inn the rooms where good and the staff where very helpful for a budget Inn I thought they offered a great friendly service ,would stay there again.

Chas Ottawa Canada

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our motel and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. The next time you are in Tulsa, I hope you will stay again at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We had never stayed at one of these hotels before so didn't know what to expect. We should have wondered why the cost was so low - we got what we paid for. The room, while clean, was very run down. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room - but we did not use them. There was no coffee maker in the room. This was the only place we stayed on our trip that did not have a coffee maker in the room. The bathroom was OLD. There was no ventilation fan in the bathroom so needless to say, there was mildew growing on the ceiling and walls and most likely holding up the old bathroom tiles. The towels were more like large hand towels and very thin. The hot water for a shower was luke warm. Breakfast was a joke. Although the juice was good, the only things edible were little donuts and bread that could be toasted. No wonder no other guests were in the breakfast area. Right next door was what looked like a brand new Motel 6. I don't know why it is rated so low on Trip Advisor, but if I would have been able to see the place before booking - I would have chosen the Motel 6. This place is a left-over from the 1960's. But to be fair - the place was clean (except for the mildew in the bathroom).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We have worked hard on upgrading our rooms over the years and have made great progress. The next time you are in Tulsa, I hope you will stay again at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport and give us an opportunity to show you our hospitality. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Spent a night here with my brother. Room was fine, quiet and convenient. For the price and for one night, really good value. Not easy to find a place to eat nearby late at night - eat before you get there!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
abvitulsaairport, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in providing clean rooms for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. I will certainly share your thoughts with everyone. Hope to see you again the next time you visit Tulsa.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Vashee put "The Best" in Americas Best Vaue Inn. Quiet clean rooms, great beds, and excellent staff makes for a wonderful and relaxing overnight experience. They always try to accomadate any and all of your needs. I wish I could take this hotel with me everywhere I go as I travel the country!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
abvitulsaairport, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2012