“Quick Bagel and Coffee Breakfast”

Einstein Bros Bagels
Ranked #15 of 36 Bakeries in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mansfield, Texas
“Quick Bagel and Coffee Breakfast”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

While driving through town on buisness, my buisness partner and I were craving bagels and passed by this place. I am from a city where Bagel & Bagel as well as Einstein Brothers Bagels is very popular, so it was nice to be able to stop in and grab something quick for breakfast. We were served immediately, and it only took 2-3 minutes for them to put our order together so that we could get back on the road. A good bagel with cream cheese and a coffee is around $4.00. I wish there were more of these stores near where I work and live- I would definitely visit more often. In the fall, or at least right now, they have a lot of pumpkin options for bagels and cream chesse and coffee. Within the next week I'll go back and try one of those options out- they looked good!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Einstein Bros Bagels? Share your experiences!