“Usually a great cup of coffee, but awful parking...”
Review of Topeca Coffee

Topeca Coffee
Ranked #3 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Tulsa
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located next to the historic Mayo Hotel in the heart of downtown Tulsa. It's the perfect place for a lunch meeting, a quick bite on your way into the office, or to settle onto the couch for the afternoon and get some work done. Matthew and the rest of our baristas would love to talk with you about the different types of coffee we serve and find your next favorite.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Usually a great cup of coffee, but awful parking...”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is one of the best places to get coffee in Tulsa. They roast their own coffee and different coffee shops around the state (maybe even further than that) use their coffee, but this is going to be a review about this particular coffee shop.

PARKING:
This is one of few places where I feel comfortable sitting around drinking my coffee. Well, it would be if there wasn't a 15-minute limit on the space (spaces if people that can actually park are in them). That being said, there are a lot of other people that don't abide by the parking limit...or even close to it. I've driven to this shop, seen a car, went to Utica Square (or wherever I was going in Tulsa), and come back a couple hours later to see the same car still there in the same spot parked so no one else can get there. Your other option for parking is to find somewhere else downtown to park, but it'll probably cost you to park there (plus, I'm a poor parallel parker). I don't think the coffee is worth fighting the parking, not when I can get similar coffee at other places nearby or I can get better coffee in other cities (if I'm just passing through).

FOOD (Well, sweets..):
Their cinnamon rolls are always there with their rich icing tempting you. If you're on a diet, be warned...the sweets here are delicious and look just as good as they taste. The cookies are soft, delicious, and huge!

COFFEE:
The drinks here are delicious. In my top 5 places in the state. That having been said, I have had a couple of lattes (my usual drink of choice) that just weren't very good. It is a rare occasion though.

SERVICE:
The service is always great. Never a bad experience. The people that work here love what they do (or act like they do).

SUMMARY:
The coffee is great, the sweets are good, but the parking seriously makes me reconsider going back. If parking doesn't bother you at all, you may have just found a new favorite spot.

• Visited June 2014

Medina, Ohio
“Great Food, Coffee & Service with a Smile”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Wow. wonderful food, coffee and atmosphere and friendly service. The coffee shop is located in the Mayo Hotel and has street access. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. The sandwiches etc were delicious and fresh. Lots of comfortable seating; a place to savor the food and enjoy a window view of Tulsa!

Visited November 2013

Been to Topeca Coffee? Share your experiences!