“Great service and food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #649 of 1,301 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We'll take you to the coast, even if you're miles from the water. Joe's Crab Shack 100% Shore. Attire is casual, Walk-Ins are welcome, Great for groups and Kids. Birthday parties and Shout-outs are available too. Joe's up-beat Crew will provide entertainment and laughs - and don't be shy when the "Cotton-eyed Joe" song begins to play - join the Joe's Crew and dance! See our full menu at our website and don't forget to sign up for Joe's Catch E-club. Permission to come aboard is granted - Welcome Aboard!
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Mark was great! We had great food and great service! Nice area and little pond out back withs ducks and goldfish.

• Visited June 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always a disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

The environment here and the service is good. But the food is always disappointing, I have tried several times and several items, but it's always the same bland, probably frozen food. Skip this place.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank thedivahrrrself
talihina
“One of my favorites when in tulsa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Arrived late ( 10:00 pm ) but grand kids wanted crab legs, seated promptly and waitress took drink orders quickly but seemed a little slow getting them to us ( maybe 10 people in the place besides us) the appetizers were slow getting to table. I ordered the classic steam pot because I had donated to Autism and received a coupon for free meal with purchase of adult dinner. All the food was good and had a great visit with kids. Time to pay the waitress didn't provide me with a detailed receipt but rather just a total on credit card, I figured in my head it was high and asked to see itemized receipt because mine was free and she said she would fix it and just like I thought she had included mine on bill. My tip to Joes would be train your staff and to patrons never assume they are right. Joes is open till midnight but maybe the waitresses are not..

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cedaredge, Colorado
“Why am I eating seafood in Tulsa?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I just left the coast of Texas and am eating seafood in Tulsa, OK....I should be eating STEAK!!! But other people in our party chose the restaurant. They were from Missouri and don't know what "fresh" seafood is. All in all the food was good though. My husband had the seafood platter. I ALWAYS have Joe's coconut shrimp. My sister is not a seafood lover and she had the coconut shrimp too and really liked them. The service was friendly and on the ball. The restaurant was packed due to the Gun Show being held that weekend, that's why we were there. The ladies room needed major attention. For a chain restaurant, and if you don't get fresh seafood often, it's an ok place to eat. But the seafood is NOT fresh, it's frozen. When in Tulsa...EAT STEAK!!!!

Visited April 2013
Independence, Kansas
“Good food, but bring water”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here for a late lunch Saturday, March 16.
My wife had a special, forgot the name: Crab, Sausage, potatoes, and corn. She really loved the bib, the crab, the sausage, the... everything.
I had the Lobster Daddy Feast. Spicy Boil. It was very good. A bit spicy for me, but my wife loved the samples I gave her. Lobster was a bit small, but there were many crabs and I got full!
The only downside was the service after we ordered. I even sat my almost empty glass on the side of the table through several fast passes by the waiter. Tried to catch his attention, but not successful. My wife and I did get one refill each at the same time.
Getting our bill paid was handled quickly. Almost felt like; get them in, get them food, get them out.
We paid about $50? total.
If service was near the food quality, they would have something. And I'd tip more.

• Visited March 2013