I was at the Hyatt for two nights on business. The room and facilities were adequate. Not great. Even a little run down, but maybe that is par for the course in Tulsa.
The service was what really made me take notice. Being there two nights, I had my room serviced once. When I returned to my room, there was still a dirty washcloth on the counter and there were streaks all over it (as something was spilled and just pushed around). The staff in the restaurant obviously and vocally hated their jobs as well.
- The coffee shop was really good
- The front desk and valets were super nice
- Airport shuttle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located in the heart of Oklahoma's vibrant business, entertainment, and cultural districts with over 50 restaurants and entertainment venues within walking distance. Our downtown hotel overlooks the scenic gardens of the Williams Center Complex and is just three blocks from the historic Brady Arts District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tulsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Crowne Plaza Tulsa
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Tulsa