“Great Time”

Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Time”
Reviewed May 5, 2011

I attended a conference at the hotel last week and truly enjoyed myslef. The staff was very accommodating and helped me find the different locations of where my meetings were throughout the hotel. If I were ever to go to Tulsa again, I would stay at the Hyatt Regency.

1 Thank Einstein104

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed May 4, 2011

This hotel is a must stay! It is located in a great area with restaurants and bars within walking distance. Upon entering the hotel I was stunned. It is beautiful!!!! At arrival I was greated by friendly staff with smiles on their faces. The level of service that I received from all team members during my stay was fabulous and could not ask for more. When I go back to Tulsa I will definately be staying at the Hyatt.

Reviewed May 4, 2011

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa for business and my greatest expectations were exceeded. Not only was it in the choicest of locations, for a downtown area, it was quiet, clean and the employees were ultra friendly. Normally, this is not a city I would chose as a destination, but my experience at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa made me want to take my family there so they could experience the fantastic food [probably the best hotel food I have ever had], great customer service, and wonderful hotel rooms.

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Rone M
Grafton, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The room was very spacious and offered a lot of ammenities that someone who is staying for a few days needs. The staff was both welcoming and attentive when it came to all of my needs. Next time I am in Tulsa I would not hesitate to return to the Hyatt.

1 Thank Pricklepants
Glendale, California
Reviewed May 3, 2011

This hotel was terrific, convenient location, and classy looking. The service excellent and the food served was outstanding. I "love a good steak" and, the one I had was tender & juicy... The room was very clean and the bed very super comfortable. A great stay, and helped make our week long training very enjoyable...!!!

1 Thank Benson L
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 2, 2011

A friend and I went to Tulsa for a relaxing weekend and were excited about staying at this Hyatt. First stop was check in both self check in kiosks were broken so we had to stand in a very long line for at least 10 mins and there was no sign of a baggage carrier. Got to our room and instantly noticed how small it was. Next check was the beds...just as I was about to sit to give it a test what do I see PUBIC HAIR!!! Completely covering the bed it was so disgusting I immediately called the front desk they said they would get us in another room so we stood waiting (afraid to sit on any furniture) about ten more minutes before they called us back so we had to go back to the lobby get another key. The next one smelled like wintergreen chewing tobacco but we didn't want to complain again do your self a favor stay somewhere else!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, May 4, 2011
Thank you for you review. I would like to apologize for the issue you experienced. A clean, comfortable guest room is a minimal expectation, I apologize that was not the case. I would like for try us again. I am certain we can show you the Hyatt Regency Tulsa service and exceed your expectations. Please call me personally to make all the arrangements.

Jeff Keeley
918-560-2204
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We attended a conference at this hotel at the end of April and it was fabulous. The staff was friendly and attentive. I loved the large, spacious room and having a make-up mirror for us female travelers was great. My room was exceptionally clean and it looks like the hotel was recently renovated as it was stylish and modern. Our meetings were at the hotel and the meeting rooms were comfortable and the food was great. Close walking distance to the BOK center. A great place to hold a meeting or conference!

2 Thank KathyRaleigh_NC
Thank you for you review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Jeff Keeley