Candlewood Suites
Doubletree.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$89
Hampton.com
$67
$108
$116
$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
$58
$82
$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$183
Autograph
All reviewsfull size fridgefree laundry roomdog runfront deskhotel is centrally locatedthe wi fihome away from hometulsa areacoffee potrecommend this hotelhot waternice hotelamenitiesicemakermicrowavepropertypantry
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My room was very clean with a full size fridge and icemaker. My room was also very large and large bathroom. I only have a few minor gripes. The window did not open so the room seemed very stuffy at times. I finally got the AC somewhat regulated to a "freeze me out state and turn off until I got too hot". No in between. It was a window unit so not very quite. My carpet had been patched in several places but was clean. Pillow top mattress was too soft for me but it could have been a lot worse. I stayed here for a week and they have excellent staff that will go the xtra mile to be of service.Will I stay there again? YES This room was like a one room apartment that I could live in forever if need be.
Ailie A. was one of the best managers and allowed me to check in early and offered to get me help with my luggage. All the day staff were great.

Room Tip: Every restaurant in town including the Mall was right around the corner.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 49andholding
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This has become our favorite place to stay in Tulsa. It is especially great for extended stays, but we also like that we can bring our pet on visits too. The beds are always VERY comfortable and the rooms are always clean. I was not a fan however of the pullout couch bed. They do have a DVD player in the room so you're not limited to the usual $10 payperview movie like most hotels. The staff is always friendly and very personable. The location is great and close to everything you could want there on 71st. On top of that, the price absolutely can't be beat! This location has been why we seek Candlewood Suites in every city we visit now.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I was on an offcial trip to Tulsa for 2 months and was staying in Candlewood for the entire stay. The place is just amazing. The staff is great.The service is good. The rooms are spacious and clean. And the best part of all is that you have all the great places to shop and eat at walking distance. Hurray!!!!
The prices are reasonable and I would love to stay here if I come back to Tulsa.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Checked in Saturday afternoon Robert was helpful and everything that was discussed when reserving the room earlier in the week was delivered (thanks Robert). The room was nice and clean (I do my own Clorox wipe down before unpacking). The bad parts was the smell in the elevator was wretched a combo of hair perm and sulpher, the air was stuffy had to keep the fan running at all times and the windows did not open, the bed was a little to soft for my taste also we were on the end by the stairs and some people would stomp on the stairs (parents train your kids) otherwise a good stay. Easily accessible to highway, restaurants, casino and Super Target (incase you left incidentals at home) would stay again.

Room Tip: Do not stay by stairwell, pay the extra $20 to get the suite, parking lot is small, there is no breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Candlewood is our #1 preference anywhere _ even if only for an overnight stay. This Tulsa location is so perfect it will be our choice anytime we are in the Tulsa area.

Two minutes off 169 at 71st Street (which has EVERY possible store or restaurant you would ever want within minutes away), BUT is set off the busy street just 1 block so it's very quiet.

The staff are award winning and rightly so. Front desk gals sent a fax for me and printed work orders while their Business office printer was down.

We always want to stay longer when in a Candlewood, and this one is no exception.
Well be back.

My only reason for not giving five stars across the board was for a little goof housekeeping made. They started knocking on our door at 8:30 am the day were SUPPOSED to check out. Even with normal checkout time 11:00.
Twice they knocked, waking us up both times.

We are Priority Club members so have an extra couple hours to vacate the room, if we ask for it, which we did on our way out at 10:30 or so.

Because we were so comfortable, we decided to stay 2 days longer and drive 200 miles for a 1_day job rather than move to a different hotel for that job.

Housekeeping ...with an 11:00 checkout time, please give us until then before you check on the room.

• Stayed: January 2012