“I wouldn't say it is the best in Tulsa, but it is pretty good!”

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,323 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I wouldn't say it is the best in Tulsa, but it is pretty good!”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

My husband and I have visited Kilkenny's a few times in the past year and I will admit it is delicious! Service has been pretty good both times and the food is excellent! My husband and I have been to many Irish pubs throughout the US and there are definitely better places, but this is probably the best Irish pub in Oklahoma. Wouldn't hesitate to eat here again!

• Visited January 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Authentic, homemade, delicious!”
Reviewed December 3, 2010

Everything or table had was wonderful! Service was excellent, too!

Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good food and drink”
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I have been coming here for more than 7 years and the changing seasonal menu, traditional items and great draft draws never disappoint me. It is by far my favorite place to eat and drink in Tulsa!

1 Thank neogomez
Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 22, 2010

The atmosphere can not be beat. The pub is an exact of an Irish Pub and I do mean exact. If you are into authentic foods this is the place to be. Food is always good and there is plenty of it and of course since it's an Irish Pub the beer selection was grand. In their words "We feature 16 brands of bottle beer, specialty beers, 20 oz Imperial pints of draft beer, Irish whiskeys, single malt scotch, wine, and much more. " I have had the KILMACOW - beef with Portobello mushrooms with an Irish whiskey sauce. Very good. all of their menu's are in PDF format so you can download, drool and have your choice made by the time you get there...and believe me...you may just need the 15 min drive time to decide.
Service is always friendly and prompt. They have been voted #1 Resturant by the Urbanspoon. Their website features photos of the exterior and interior that are accurate to the experience you will have once you step inside.

2 Thank lanavictoria
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kilkenny's created a wonderful memory for my family”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

My husband and I chose Kilkenny's for our son and his fiance's rehearsal dinner. We wanted a venue where the food was excellent and the atmosphere unique and unforgettable. We live in Houston and found Tripadvisor a true blessing for it's reviews of this restaurant. We did stop in a couple of weeks prior to the celebration and found the staff and in particular manager Jeff to be so kind and helpful from assisting us with a menu, flower referral and other details. Guests loved the appetizer sampler, had the full menu to chose from so not to limit entrees and desserts to die for. 37 people went home with full stomachs, quenched thirsts and a reason to go back to Tulsa!!!! If you only have time to visit one restaurant in Tulsa set your GPS for Kilkennys Irish Pub and Eatery. Many thanks- Matt's parents in Houston.

1 Thank 2010nancy050