“Enjoyed it, Good Food, not your typical Tulsa atmosphere!”

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Kilkennys Irish Pub is a Nationally ranked full service restaurant and pub. Voted as one of the most Authentic Irish pubs in America. Large menu with Traditional Irish food and American cuisine. A full bar with the largest selection of Irish whiskey and Scotch in Oklahoma. Probably the best Guinness also ...
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went to Kilkenny's last week on a business lunch with three others. Great place.... I had a burger (pretty safe choice normally) and it was very good, sweet-potato fries as the side. The patty was handmade and all out of shape which is saying a lot. Quaint place that is actually much larger than it looks from the outside.

This is a must return for me. Good staff, kept the drinks filled. Food didn’t take long at all. Moderate pricing.... Overall, somewhere I would recommend.

The takeaway:
The Good:
* Moderate pricing.
* HUGE menu with a lot of selections. Large drink menu as well.
* Not your typical Tulsa fare, creative menu! One girl with us doesn’t like red meat so she had a mushroom burger (they literally replaced the patty with a large mushroom).
* Plenty of room for privacy.
* Great old Pub environment
* Moderate lunch crowd, no need to wait for seating.

The Bad:
* As with all Cherry Street businesses, Parking. It’s worth circling to find a spot.
* I was told by our waiter that on the weekends it is very, very busy. Probably more of a sit and enjoy time than a rush in and rush out.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,286)

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was one of the recommendations from the hotel we were staying at. I selected this one because the pricing were more moderate than some of the other choices and there was a wide variety of options. The place was full, but we were able to get seats right away.Parking was a bit tough, some parking in the back or street parking. Decor is very Irish, or what "we" American probably think as Irish. It was charming. We were set up in a side room which I appreciated because it was quieter than the main dining area. The menu is extensive, but we both ended up trying the boxy, an Irish dish that was a stuffed potato pancake w/ cooked vegetables. There was a choice of about eight different boxy, I selected the Kilmacow, which was beef & mushroom boxy for about $12. We both enjoyed our meal & I would recommend this place. I did not get to try the bar menu, but that look extensive as well.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

While staying in Tulsa for a couple of weeks, my friends and I stumbled across this place. I'm sure glad we did! The beer selection is awesome, the wait staff was very friendly, but the thing that sets this pub off is the food! We frequented this place over a 2 week span and tried numerous different dishes but we're never disappointed. And if by some chance you get to meet the Colonel, well, your life will never be the same. Even if your not a drinker, give this place a try. You won't regret it.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place! You will not be disappointed by Kilkennys. Great beer selection unbelievably great food and top notch service. I highly recommend this to all. Great for any occasion. If you're lucky enough to meet the Colonel you will be able to die happy.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Its a very fun place with traditional Irish food. Its in a neat area of town with multiple places to go.