Went to Kilkenny's last week on a business lunch with three others. Great place.... I had a burger (pretty safe choice normally) and it was very good, sweet-potato fries as the side. The patty was handmade and all out of shape which is saying a lot. Quaint place that is actually much larger than it looks from the outside.
This is a must return for me. Good staff, kept the drinks filled. Food didn’t take long at all. Moderate pricing.... Overall, somewhere I would recommend.
* Moderate pricing.
* HUGE menu with a lot of selections. Large drink menu as well.
* Not your typical Tulsa fare, creative menu! One girl with us doesn’t like red meat so she had a mushroom burger (they literally replaced the patty with a large mushroom).
* Plenty of room for privacy.
* Great old Pub environment
* Moderate lunch crowd, no need to wait for seating.
* As with all Cherry Street businesses, Parking. It’s worth circling to find a spot.
* I was told by our waiter that on the weekends it is very, very busy. Probably more of a sit and enjoy time than a rush in and rush out.