“Black and Bleu and Amazing!”

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma City
“Black and Bleu and Amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had the black and bleu burger - a burger with bleu cheese and bacon - holy cow it was amazing. The fries leave something to be desired. The atmosphere is awesome!

• Visited December 2013

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“The Irish breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We found this restaurant just recently. Went on a Sunday morning and we were glad we made reservations. They fill up fast! I ordered the Craig Benny. This is an Irish Eggs Benedict. It has blue crab, shrimp, and lobster. The egg was perfectly poached. That is hard to find anymore. My husband had the traditional Irish breakfast. We were there during the Thanksgiving Marathon Run and the restaurant was full. I really recommend this place. There is so much to choose from on the menue. The only complaint was that our server forgot we were there after our food arrived. Thankfully, the other servers tended to us. She may have been new, not sure. But it won't stop us from going back!

• Visited November 2013
“The atmosphere here is beyond words...felt like I was really in some pub in Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! The Guinness is served in large pints...the half and halfs are just as good. I've had several meals here..some amazing (the lamb)...some so-so (the steak boxy with chewy steak)...to the traditional fish and chips (yummy). Service is very good...buy what has me in awe each time is how I'm transported to another country when I walk in...from the dark wood to the decor and muaic...I smile every time and immediately order my Guinness and just relax. Great selection of Irish foods and the drink menu is even more extensive.

Richmond, Virginia
“grea for a late night bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We came here about 10pm after a performance and were pleased with the menu offerings, especially the burger and beer late nite special for $5. It was delicious, in fact, we went back the next night too. Very crowded but good service considering .

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Environment is everything”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good service, but the environment really sets this place apart. The authentic Irish decor and rustic feel of the place are fabulous.