“Excellent Irish Flavor- My new favorite!”

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma
“Excellent Irish Flavor- My new favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Irish restaurant left us craving more! Looking to try something different, we were more than pleasantly surprised. We tried traditional irish quisine- the Boxty menu items were the choice for us. The Craigue was TO DIE FOR. We also had the Chatsworth, which was a fabulous chicken Boxty. The dining experience reminded us of old-school restaurants we love in Chicago-very warm and irish! The evening sounds in the restaurant started off quiet, more muffled. The longer we hung around, the more of a louder crowd showed up. It was a great atmosphere. The waitress, however, did not do well juggling more than 2 tables. She could not hear us when we requested more drinks, or any additional needs. When she got her 10-top, we completely got pushed to the side. However, we will not let her curtail our newest crave for irish. We cannot wait to come back to Tulsa again...if only to eat here.

Visited July 2013

Atlanta USA
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Located off cherry street, seems very authentic to me. Free parking there, large indoor dining sections - more of a restaurant that a pub, just two TV's - but lots of draft beers - good menu and desserts, fair priced food, staff were friendly. I would recommend you venture out for a good pint of Irish Guinness!

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bangers and Mash!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Real Irish food- and ever so yummy! The menu is intimidating at first, pages and pages- then you see it , the golden section in the middle, a list of all the yuminess of Ireland. The fish and chips, rashers, potatoes, cornbeef and cabbage and shepherd's pie were well loved by the whole crew. They had plenty of local brews and the Irish classics. All around a nice dinner spot.

Visited June 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Irish Flair on Cherry Street”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

It's a pub in a great location. Cherry Street is known for its restaurants, bars and eclectic shops. Kilkenny's is one of the standout establishments on Cherry Street. The decor is exactly what a pub should be complete with a bar counter, Old World trinkets and dark, seasoned wood floors and panels. The front room tends to be noisy as it has the bar counter, open seating and sports on the TV. If you are looking for something more intimate, ask to be seated in the back, behind the bar. The food is really good. I tend to enjoy the Traditional Irish Breakfast complete with rashers and blood sausage. If you want to try something uniquely non-Irish, try the deep fried baby back ribs. I have never had anything like it anywhere else. There are so many interesting menu items that it will keep you coming back just to try something different. The prices are reasonable and the beer selection is noteworthy, of course I feel compelled to order a pint of Guinness each time I visit. They also have late night deals after 10pm which includes a burger and a beer or fish and chips for $5. I do have to mention that the service is inconsistent. I can understand being slow during really busy nights but it's inexplicable during early afternoon hours. I believe the service does affect my decision to eat here from time to time. I do however recommend a trip to Kilkenny's for the great menu and the cozy atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Substandard Irish Pub”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was not at all impressed with Kilkennys. I had a steak, which was overcooked and bland, as well as some rather bland veggies. My friend had the chicken pot pie. Again, bland. The service was a bit slow, too. The only real redeeming quality of this place was the potato skin-type appetizer. That was the best thing we had there. If you like to travel and are looking for a GREAT Irish Pub experience, go to McGuire's in Pensacola, FL!

• Visited June 2013