“Great beer, good food”

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,317 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Germantown, Tennessee
“Great beer, good food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Even though we had no reservations, they fitted us in with a 10 min wait on a busy night. Great choices of British beers (I had an ESB). Two of us had the boxty which was a delicious traditional Irish dish while the other in our party had the bangers and mash. I would definitely seek this place out on my next trip to Tulsa.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank joegibbon

Tulsa
“A real treat to eat”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A varied menu with many excellant choices. The boxty dishes are unique and one of our favorites. The wait staff is peasant and very helpful. Our server was, who was helpful and attentive. IF the pub atmosphere is something you like, go you should like it.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Dewayne R
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice location and good atmosphere”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I like this place. It's smack in the middle of Cherry Street and is very nicely put together. Staff are welcoming, the atmosphere is inviting and there are some good dishes on the menu. Food is well prepared and presented. You get what you order and we're talking Irish pub fare...sorta. Not entirely authentic, but what we have come to expect from the Irish/Scottish pub in the US. Decent selection of beers...chances are you can find something drinkable.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Brett N
airman74
“Ok but better options in town”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We went there and the place is really cool but food is horrible. VERY low quality. Staff is friendly and professional.
I think you don't get what you pay for. This restaurant is very expensive. They have and average beer selection.
Anyway since I was with friends and family we did ok.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“My favorite pub!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm a local and this has got to be the best pub in town! The menu is great and the food is delicious! I go here all the time with my girlfriends and always have an amazing time!

• Visited December 2012