“Great food”

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,382 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Kilkennys Irish Pub is a Nationally ranked full service restaurant and pub. Voted as one of the most Authentic Irish pubs in America. Large menu with Traditional Irish food and American cuisine. A full bar with the largest selection of Irish whiskey and Scotch in Oklahoma. Probably the best Guinness also ...
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great Irish food and beer. They have boxtys, bangers and mash, corned beef, etc...really cool pub style atmosphere. As close to an english/irish pub as you will find in Tulsa.

4  Thank Zane M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was asked to meet at this local, fantastic looking Irish pub on my recent visit to Tulsa. The look is very authentic Irish pub and I understand the entire bar, paneling, etc. is all direct out of an old pub in Ireland. I had to wait for my meeting to begin and I had missed lunch, so I ordered a lobster corn chowder. It was amazingly great, especially considering the $6.50 price tag for a bowl (one would never find that in So. Cal where I'm from). After my meeting I returned to my hotel wondering where I would eat for dinner. I was so happy with my short stint at this restaurant that I decided to return for dinner, even though it was across town. I sat at the bar and enjoyed great Irish beers and some more amazing food, and I was entertained by the folks at the bar as we engaged in every topic including too much politics. I had oysters, which were great and very reasonable, and pork chops. Considering that I had just had pork chops at Mastro's in Beverly Hills two weeks before, it was a great way to compare since Mastro's were $30 something and Kilkenny's were about $15. Plus Mastro's was all a-la-carte while Kilkenny's gave me choice of a side and some great vegetables. For atmosphere, value, great food and conviviality, Kilkenny's has been my best choice in my trips to Tulsa and I would compare it hugely to any Irish pub to which I have ever been.

4  Thank TahitiPartnersGeoff
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is my favorite spot to eat near downtown. I don't get out of downtown much and when I found Kilkenny's I was thrilled. I love the boxty's. Great service, too.

3  Thank cmiked
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We live in Missouri and every time we go to Tulsa, we go go to Kilkenny's. The food is very good. I see some poor reviews about the breakfast but I don't know why you would order scrambled eggs at an Irish Pub anyway. My favorite item is the Kilamacow Boxty. It is so good. So is their Shepherd's Pie although they call it something slightly different. The atmosphere is great and the service usually is as well. We liked it so much last time, we went for dinner and then back later that night for dessert.

3  Thank legallyred
Reviewed April 29, 2012

There aren't many things I desperately miss from when I moved out of Tulsa two years ago but this is definitely one of them. The food was amazing and the service was always good.

3  Thank scottw8063

Been to Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery? Share your experiences!