“Best BBQ ”

Burn Co BBQ
Ranked #5 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This place has amazing BBQ from the meat to the sides. They smoke everything on Hasty Bake grills. The ribs are the best I've had. You have to wait in line but it's worth it! They open at 10:30 and there will be a line formed before they unlock the door. The only downside is they are only open for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Burn Co BBQ

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We loved this place. They start smoking the meat very early and by 11 or so there is quite a line of customers. Come early and be prepared to wait. Come too late and it's gone! A huge brisket sandwich is around 5-6 dollars. There is beer on tap! They are only open for lunch!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This is the best BBQ! While you're waiting in line, an employee comes around offering a complimentary rib. Oh, it's so gooooood! I ordered the 1/2 pound brisket sandwich and the grilled potato salad. I love the unique taste of the salad. The food is a little pricey but it's worth it. Get there early because the line will be out the door before too long. I believe they're open until 2:30 but they may sell out before then. Also, the seating is family style.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Simplicity is beautiful at BurnCo in Tulsa. I had ribs and brisket and both were excellent. Mac and Cheese is incredible. Unlike any I've ever had...If I had any critique, it would be the sauce. Not bad but not my type. A little sweet and cinnamon nutmegy...wish they did a Carolina style. Overall though, it's the best in town and probably the best I've ever had.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My niece took us to this place during a recent visit from AZ. We arrived at 10:45 and had to wait about 30 minutes- some of it outside in the heat/humidity- before ordering, and then another 15 minutes for our food. Nice touch was a tray of iced water outside for those who were at the back of the line. This place is very popular! Our group ordered brisket, ribs and a pork creation called a fatty. Sides were mac'n cheese, which was very tasty but cold by the time we got our food. One in our party ordered grilled potato salad, which was not the creamy texture of your usual potato salad, but included grilled peppers, potatoes and onions...good flavors, but expectation of traditional potato salad was a let down to the person who ordered it. Brisket was very flavorful, but on the dry side...dressed it up with sauce and it was really good. The fatty was not my taste...sausage patty with sausage link embedded, wrapped in bacon...very over the top and indulgent choice, but if you like pork, this is probably a good bet. Seating is picnic table style and you will make some new friends. restaurant is very loud and casual. One thing that must be chanfpged is the that the entrance/exit is the same narrow passageway...please put in an exit for those of us who indulge in a huge barbecue meal and have trouble squeezing by the 40 folks in line to do the same...I'm not sure, but I may have gotten a bit personal with a couple of folks as I squeezed my way out of the door.

1  Thank S F

Been to Burn Co BBQ? Share your experiences!