“Great comfort food!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Everytime I go, the food is incredible. My last meal was the baby back ribs. The meat was very tasty. I also love the sides. There hasn't been one that I did not enjoy. It has something for everyone. My wife is a vegetarian and they have several choices for her too.

1  Thank robclay6808

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have never eaten at a Cheddar's before, but loved every minute of it. We were seated quickly, and our waitress was very friendly. Everyone in our party loved their meals. I can't wait until they build one in our state.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food is never disappointing at Cheddar's and the prices are affordable for most families. However, the place is busy during off-hours (I've arrived at 3 p.m. on a Sunday and had to wait 10 minutes) and I'd advise staying away during the peak periods, unless you don't mind waiting a while.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Apparently, this place is known for large helpings, and cheap prices. The place is swarming with "large" people who are only looking for a large meal, with no regard to taste. I attended this place with a party of 6. The appetizer dip smelled like under arm BO. The steaks came out either way over cooked, or raw in the middle. The salmon was burnt on both sides, but raw in the middle. We noticed that other tables were sending their food back to the kitchen with similar issues. Not sure how this company makes any money....

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Really enjoyed the Veggie plate and onion rings. So much to choose from. Was traveling from Michigan to meet up with friend in Tulsa, My parents, sister and I enjoyed sitting down for a large family meal. Dad wanted steak and enjoyed it. The service is great and fast. Very clean.

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!