“Employee turnover makes a BIG difference”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #646 of 1,398 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Food - As expected, it never changes EXCEPT when you ask for double meat; they apparently don't pass along that they should still stack meat one slice at a time...just twice as much.
Cleanliness - As expected, the bathroom and soda fountain area ALWAYS need help.
Service - lacking...it's a TURNOVER thing.
Price - decent.
Patrons - Definitely a mixed crowd; blue/white collar.

Employees just don't get it anymore...they don't give a damn about treating the customer to a nice experience. They aren't worried about the owner's bottom line...why should they? The employee is bound to leave in the next few months anyway.

Good food but I think that I'll stick to the better customer experience I ALWAYS receive at Firehouse. BUT if you are dead set on eating here and there are two of you, then I would highly suggest buying a foot long sub with double meat, load up on the toppings, get the meal and split it...it'll save you a little $.

The parking lot - smart move says to park AWAY from the front of the store...speaking as a former truck driver so trust me.

Don't forget to hit the THUMBS UP button if you found my review helpful.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

Hey now this place is near a big mega-chain store so before I go shop I eat a cold cut combo walked thru the garden, spinach twice. The veggies were fresh. The workers were pleasant. Another successful subway adventure.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in Subway for dinner the other night. The place was overall clean and the lady making sandwiches was very nice. My wife had the veggie footlong and I had the sweet onion teriyaki chicken footlong. The sandwiches were fresh and delicious. The only reason I gave a 4 out of 5 was because they were out of basic things such as turkey breast, American cheese, black olives, honey oat bread. Apparently there delivery truck still was behind schedule for this stuff. (I wanted a turkey sub). Overall would eat here again.