“Stellar! Creative, carefully-sourced food, well-curated drink menu.”
Review of Chimera

Chimera
Reserve with OpenTable
Chimera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 18, 2017

A highlight of my trip to Tulsa -- this cafe offers excellent food and drink for all preferences, including some vegan dishes that are right up there with the best offerings of California's top vegan spots. The breakfast bowls are standouts, and the BBQ tofu sandwich on sourdough is excellent as well. The space is a welcoming hang-out, and my server made knowledgeable and enthusiastic recommendations. And did I mention the baked goods that included excellent vegan options (scones, donuts, etc.)?

1  Thank SoCalFlaneuse

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot in the Brady district to grab some coffee, open your laptop and get some work done. Plenty of light and work space. The menu is excellent as well. They make their own hummus and it's amazing

1  Thank Cheriejay
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous vegan options. Incredible espresso but I ordered almond milk and they gave me a milk latte. Unfortunate but still delicious. Very busy on a Sunday afternoon, obviously a popular spot. Great music!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I just had lunch at Chimera in the Brady Arts District of Tulsa. The owner recently reported to my friend about all the effort they put into sourcing their wonderful food locally. Also, the salad greens are all organic and practically jumping out of the bowls. I usually get the street tacos and there is breakfast almost all day, specialty coffees, and plenty of space to spread out with a laptop or pad. Perfect place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Lines may seem long but service is fast and things move quickly. You order at the counter and they bring the food to you. They have a full bar.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Friendly staff, delicious coffee and food and over all very nice place! I can recommend everything I have tasted: iced vanilla latte, breakfast tacos, Made in USA breakfast bowl and sandwiches. This is one of my most favorite places in Tulsa and whenever I'll be back in T-town I will definitely drink and eat here again! :)

Been to Chimera? Share your experiences!