“Worth a Visit”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I recently ate hear with my husband and some friends and I must say I will be returning. This is the best representation of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food I have found in the Tulsa area and I had given up hope. The Moroccan Lemon Chicken ($15) is definitely worth trying (it sent me back to a meal I had in Rhodes, Greece) and the dips to accompany the laffa returned me to Turkey. I am looking forward to my next visit to try more of the delectables.

1  Thank Acolpitt

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow - my husband and stopped by for dinner tonight, and we were transported to another city...or so it seemed. This was like a mini trip to NYC. The food and atmosphere reminded us of our days when we lived outside of NYC and often dined in SoHo and TriBeCa. This is a wonderful addition to Tulsa. The owner, Miranda, stopped by and chatted. She is delightful as was our waitress, Christina.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This place had a lovely decor and great menu. I had the hardest time deciding what to chose but selected a falafel salad that was very tasty. They brought us plenty of the laffa that was made in an oven brought over from that part of the world to make this authentic bread. The kids went crazy over the bubbles in this flat bread and I loved the different spreads we ordered as appetizers. Great soups too- Esau's and Tomato-carrot soup. I tasted both.
Definitely a place to try in Tulsa if you like middle-eastern food or if you have never tried it!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Service, food atmosfere everything was excellent! I will have to come back, and try some plates. Plus services was awesome, always with a smile.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Love the Brady District location! I frequent the walk-up falafel window, but I have also eaten inside a few times. The food is always superb! I have mostly stuck with the falafel and shawarma wraps--because I love them so much--but I need to branch out and try some other items as well. Some of the freshest, most flavorful and unique food available in Tulsa today. My wife and I like to walk down here before a Drillers game and grab a falafel to go in lieu of eating hot dogs at the game. Also a great place to take clients or recruits for lunch.

Been to Laffa Medi-eastern? Share your experiences!