“Very Good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were looking for something Japanese other than sushi so we tried this place. We started with the baked scallops and I also added the Mussels. It was very tasty. I had the Tilapia dinner and my wife had the flame grilled chicken dinner. Both were very good. We can't comment on the sushi as neither of us tried any. The service was good and they have a large menu. If you are looking for a variety of Japanese food I think you will like this place. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food. Give it a try.

1  Thank Steve74017

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Fuji has many choices of sushi at affordable prices. Lunch deals are particularly reasonable and filling. The Deadhead Roll is a favorite. Service can be a little slow at times but worth the wait!

1  Thank hexhead
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Took our daughter who lives in another state to Fuji for her birthday. Huge disappointment as the management has obviously changed and the service was less than stellar. No hot towels, no rice chips, and the atmosphere felt like fast food with Asian cuisine. Our family had frequented this restaurant for years and the food and service were always good. Not this time. The draft beer on tap was watered down, and the length of wait for our meal was too long. The waiter tried, but seemed largely inexperienced as we had to ask for silverware and plating for our sushi. No tablecloths either, which took away from the overall dining experience. The food was decent, not great, not bad, just decent. The price with tip was certainly not worth it when compared to other Sushi restaurants in Tulsa. Overall I would not recommend Fuji if looking for a dining experience normally expected for Japanese cuisine.

2  Thank ThomasM308
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Every single item I have ordered at Fuji has surpassed my expectations, which are quite high. So many choices and many cooked choices for the squeamish. Try the Beef Sashimi!!

1  Thank D G
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've been going here for years and every time I'm in Tulsa it includes a visit to Fuji. They have excellent service and an extensive menu as well as an eclectic mix of sushi rolls. Everything I've had has been very fresh and well presented. I look forward to my return!

Been to Fuji Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!