“Authentic Mexican Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Los Angeles
“Authentic Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2005

We were there at Christmas time and had a darn good Mexican meal. The staff was pleasant, portions were generous and the Norteño music was at a low volume. The restaurant must have regular Latino customers because it stocked Mexican Coca Cola (made with cane sugar, North American Coke is made with corn syrup) which is the choice of the Coke connoisseur.

Good food, reasonable prices and you can brush up on your Spanish!

5 Thank laNDN

A TripAdvisor Member
“alienated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2005

I always drive by this Mexican restaurant on my way to/from work, off of Tulsa's 169 freeway, so i decided to try it one day. I brought along my wife and kids since my wife loves mexican food. Boy was i sorry, when we walked in we were treated as if we shouldn't have eaten there. Not only by the staff but also by the other diners. Apparently the clientele there don't appreciate caucasian intruders or something. we felt totally alienated but were too embarrassed to leave after having ordered our food. The food was okay but it didn't go down well since we were being treated funny.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member