“Great Tex mex chain food”
Review of El Chico

El Chico
Ranked #779 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: El Chico at 21st & Mingo offers high quality Tex-Mex food and large portion sizes at a value that is unsurpassed. Ask about our happy hour specials!
Tulsa, Ok
“Great Tex mex chain food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Great food and excellent service. Very friendly, clean and really good food

Socorro, New Mexico
“Hum?”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The menu was what one would expect but the prices very fair.
The entrance needs cleaning.

Visited June 2012
Oklahoma
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I haven't eaten at El Chico in a while. I don't remember them being this good. Glad we gave it a shot!

Visited April 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Really, El Chico?”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I can't believe this made it on Trip Advisor's recommended places. Its average at best. The only reason I gave it an average rating is because the queso is really good. Other than that....its not very good. They fill your plates with lots of fillers like a huge pile of beans and dry rice, or a big piece of lettuce. If you're visiting Tulsa, I would definitely go elsewhere.

• Visited October 2010
1 Thank mistinm
Tulsa
“Valentines Day was the best ever at this place!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

My wife and I went in to this El Chico for Valentines Day. We were on a bit of a budget, so we decided to eat here, which was the best decision for V-day EVER!!! First we were met immediately with a sincere smile and pleasant greeting. We were set with in seconds it seemed like, and the host asked if this seat was acceptable for my lovely wife, and she said yes. My server, Madison, was bubbly, upbeat, precise, timely but allowed enough time between check backs for me to enjoy my meal with my wife. We got their special fajitas for 2, a table side guacamole, and these strawberry nachos for dessert. We got all that for 2, and tipped the waitress a 25% tip for under $40. We don't drink any more, but their drinks looked very refreshing. The manager came by and double checked on us, and thanked us for coming in. I plan on going here atleast once a month. I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the tex mex place to be at.

• Visited February 2011

Been to El Chico? Share your experiences!