“Was great”

Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #333 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Establishment was very clean, efficient service. We were greeted upon entering and the food was good

Reviewed March 31, 2013

While I ordered a burger combo, my friend ordered chicken strips -- expecting gravy. Well, when her order finally came to the table, she was told there was no gravy. She said she wouldn't have ordered that if the person behind the counter had told her there was no gravy!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

After one trip of finding SEVERAL hairs in my shake and another of waiting 25 minutes in the drive thru for my hamburger (while I was the only customer there) I have written off Whataburger. More like What-a-hassle.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Got recommended this place as I was staying nearby. Ordered their signature Whataburger meal. The burger was more 'real' than the larger chains, the meat was good and the tomato, lettuce and onions fresh. The fries being just as good as any other bigger burger chains. The woman who served me was wonderfully polite and made me feel at home and comfortable.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Just like it was at home clean fast and hot! Friendly staff clean cooked well fast service. What a burger should be

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!