“Best Italian Spot”

Tucci's
Ranked #255 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We absolutely love eating at Tucci's. I love the Penne L-Arribiata and my wife aways craves the Ravioli Gorgonzola di Noci. Pizza is also fantastic as is everything else we have eaten here. The dining experiences here have always been little more laid back and slower paced than most other places, but I think it leads to a more positive experience. Great place for a nice meal with a loved one or with a few friends out on the patio.

1  Thank Laser01Cobra

Reviewed March 26, 2013

A great dive, amazing food. Great service. Travel a lot in bigger cities, this place is great! Went on a recommendation from friends. Would go back.

1  Thank Carole F
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Everything here is on the more expensive side, and I just wasn't impressed with my large amount of pasta and small chicken breast

1  Thank Ashley C
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

They have a wonderful house salad that I could eat just by itself and be happy. The entrees are always good and are big enougj to split. I've always been pleased with my experience. They also have a great patio so enjoy it when its cool out!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Individually owned and dark inside with nice privacy and intimate booths. Inexpensive lunch specials prepared daily and pizza and sandwiches. More extensive pasta etc. menu in the evenings. Good house chianti. This is good but not great food but reasonably priced and individually prepared. Good for a date on a budget.

Been to Tucci's? Share your experiences!